Reviews for Would You Love Me Still If I Were To Confess?
ourxforeverxx chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
Dawwwwwwww
EvilGeniusBookWorm13 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
I just watched the movie 15 minutes ago and became obsessed with it...and even tho i didnt imagine these two together, this was good. :D
Athena Puget chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Jesus CHRIST! What month is it? It seems a bit early for Christmas! But how can I get so many wonderful things (fics) in one day? Huh, oh well! My calander just must be off then. lol.

I don't know HOW I missed this but this was seriously the most perfect combination of hot and addorable I have ever seen. And I TOTALLY saw this pairing in that movie too, totally obvious.

You totally have to write a second chapter to this fic! (If I had my way you'd write a hundreth chapter hehe). Gah! This was so cute and so addorably fluffy and I can't think of something I just LIKED in this fic, I LOVED everything about it.

And yes, I know, two reviews from the same person mustn't be very fun, so I apologize, but I couldn't resist the urge to tell you how amazing this fic is (though I'm sure you have to already know that).

(BTW, I love the Neon Trees; good choice!)

Gah, seriously, you're my favorite fanfiction author right nowwww!) I'm creepy and weird, I know, but I've been wanting to read this fandom for so long, like I searched literally every day and when I finally found your fics my head practically exploded with excitement!

Bahh, just tell me to leave you alone and I will (whatever keeps you inspired to write more fanfiction!)