Reviews for The Puzzle of My Heart
bostafu chapter 2 . 8/31/2006
...okay... i feel... rushed... but no matter! i felt my heart broke! lol! dat wus cool... well.. actually not really.. just sumthin like dat? except in da stomach?
bostafu chapter 1 . 8/31/2006 dats all i can say...
The-Blue-Phoenix chapter 4 . 2/9/2005
your an awesome writter and im looking foward to some of your other work or chapt
minty chapter 4 . 2/16/2003
OH, I love this fanfic. I was always dreaming about Gau and Kyo and I've never even seen such a great fanfic like yours. However, if you could make the relationship seem more intimate, this would be perfect! At last, I've found a site where Gau and Kyo could be together. Many people are supporting Elle and Gau, but I don't think they match because Elle's too ferocious for him. Anyway, great fanfic. I wish you would write more fanfics about Kyo and Gau.
Hybrid chapter 4 . 9/8/2002
Very good job, I give it an eleven out of ten _;

Now everytime I remember shadow skill I remember your shadow skill fic, hehehe... Keep writing please. I love to reading it.
Suuichi Minamino chapter 4 . 6/29/2002
*.* Eeehhhh, that was great! GauKyou forever! So cute too!
Suuichi Minamino chapter 1 . 6/29/2002
. That's great! I always liked Gau and Kio as a couple! the end's so cute! God Job .~
Wing chapter 1 . 3/25/2002
No, it's not odd and damn I love those action sequences!
Zackire chapter 4 . 3/24/2002
damn... must it end just like that?...
liriele starfire chapter 3 . 3/14/2002
OH This is so good! Please post more soon! I just have to know if Kyou is alive or not and whether or not Gau is going to go "G" aka 58th Cevar, on us. So please post more soon!
UkiShun chapter 3 . 3/13/2002
Well...well...BEAUTIFUL again! :) I can't seem to stop reading your fic Black Wing 2...Well done! Well done! Keep up the good work! WRITE! WRITE! Just write... (I just love Gau/Kyuo fics...)
ConquestRion chapter 2 . 3/11/2002
Excellent as always ... CONTIIIIINUUUEEEEE (4x)
ConquestRion chapter 1 . 3/11/2002
Excellent... your fic is D BEST ON EARTH !

Your story inspires me . IT WAS VEEERRYY GOOOOOOOOOOOD !
Rune Valentine chapter 2 . 3/10/2002
More! More! More! Onegai! Please continue! (as you can see, I'm a big Gau/Kyou fan but I haven't read any good ones...not counting yours) Onegai! Please continue soon!
Black Howler chapter 1 . 3/10/2002
B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L! No need for words...So nice... I like it!