Reviews for Miles Apart
Say a name chapter 1 . 4/25
Okay. I must say. You have a pretty weird dreams, but I a totally love them. I think you should have dreams like this one more often.
Maybe they were at Rossi's mansion after a dinner party with the team. And stayed to sleep there. Who knows.
Is there any possibility for a sequel? I mean, this one is great and I will love read more about it.
You've got a great talent writing.
-Thanks for sharing your story with us.
-English isn't my first language, I hope what I wrote has some sense to you.
calzonaobessed chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Wow !
Swishla chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
I could so see this happening, especially with some of the brief flashes we get of JJ's upbringing and her behavior. Fits well with what we've gotten on the show. Thanks for sharing.
mindspsychoaddict chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Interesting dream:)
javaeurok chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Your dreams have always fascinated me and with that, I thoroughly enjoyed the intelligible way that you captured said dream into a story.

There are certainly pieces for many individuals to relate to within it. So yeah, you need to keep writing so that I'll keep having interesting reading materials. :)
miaa29 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Great story and you have to continue right? I find the Emily/JJ/Will stories interesting but this is very very interesting.
nomim chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Very interesting. It's fine as it is, but I'd like to see what happens from here.