Reviews for Renegades
Antoninsh chapter 7 . 1/28/2015
are you going to continue?
Laurie143 chapter 7 . 6/29/2014
Pretty please with a cherry on top update really soon i really want to know what happens next cant wait for more chapters!
Beautiful-Liar13 chapter 7 . 2/11/2013
Hope there is more soon this is awesome
B3ACHGURL99 chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
Sad face...I hope to see an update soon, I was just getting into the story. (;
B3ACHGURL99 chapter 4 . 12/28/2012
Awwh I love Peter and Bella. (;
B3ACHGURL99 chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
Cool story but I have to point out that New Orleans is in Louisiana not Mississippi. Otherwise awesome chapter! (;
Magic-Blue-Eyes chapter 7 . 12/19/2012
It's alright everyone has things go wrong.
FourShot411 chapter 5 . 11/18/2012
I like your story thus far. However, the dialogue is weighing on me. I'm a Texan. I'm talking riding horses, farming, etc. We do have thick accents, but it seems to written too thickly. Don't take that the wrong way! I think you have great talent. I like the story dynamics. I really like the fact that Bella is a strong warrior. I just can't get pass the dialect. Hmmm... Also, I would consider your futuristic stand-point. Think of what has changed in the last three hundred years. Things sound similar to the twenty-first century.

Well! I look forward to reading your next chapter. Good luck!
YunaNeko chapter 6 . 11/17/2012
Love It! Can't Wait For The Next Chapter! UPDATE SOON! GOOD LUCK;D
heather mae chapter 7 . 11/14/2012
Really liked this one keep it up when u get the chance
MCR Killjoys chapter 7 . 11/16/2012
please please write soon i love this story soooooo much x
paulswolfgirl2355 chapter 7 . 11/15/2012
Love this when you can
English chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Yrs of dealing death 4 maria, hav left bella a bit rough round the edges. Yrs of depression after his wife's death hav left Peter softer, and yet harder, than he was b4. when both set out to find themselves will the find each other?
psychovampirefreak chapter 7 . 11/13/2012
take your time. can't wait for updates! :-)
JackSkellington'sBride chapter 7 . 11/13/2012
It's ok it's no Biggi your life seems worse at the moment than an un-updated story... But when you can do update...