Reviews for When a Trainer Calls
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
This fanfiction made me laugh really hard towards the end! And normally I'm pokerfaced when I read things. XD This is definitely going on my favorites!

Sarah
Mewsea chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Lol. I loved it. XD You've captured their personalities perfectly.
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
“Seriously, that kid needed a bell or something.”

This line, ohmygosh. Ha ha ha. This was awesome!
pokemaster101 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
XDDDDDDDDD

Keep it up! 8DDDDD
Pure Yet Dark chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This was halarious! I loved it!
drinktea chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Oh my god this has me cracking up! Such a clever way to play on Red's silence! I enjoyed this a lot, thanks for writing it )
LazyAndHyper chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
dilhole? *raises eyebrow*... heh _
Arya May chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
AWW! Good job- and great [ortrayal of the characters. I can just imagine this going on,and how Green thought he had some sort of stalker lol)

wait..

no, it would be hot if Red stalked Green so yeah, that would be pretty awesome XD.
kromaki chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
lol i bet Red WAS lonely up there...without Green by his side -shot- oh Red you're so cute

btw, i love the imagery of Green with just a towel XD
Tsugumi Winters chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
*snort* Absolutely adorable. And Green's such an ass, he could've at least tried to find out why the heck Red was around.

Nicely done though. :D
swirlhearty23 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
I enjoyed this, it made my night.
Kimnd chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Hah- that's true! Gameverse Redphone No. XD

Red should have started breathing heavily to creep Green out even more. But... if Green's _rich_, why can't he get caller ID? Anyway, good story that amused me :)
kitkaht chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Reading this story is like the hot feeling of Red's hands in his pants.

So opalescent.

But SRS BZNS: This made me laugh so hard! Idek, Red's calling and not talking is like my fav thing ever, and Green with him "I'm famous and rich", the perfect douchebag, and I love it!

Also this title, I laughed so fucking hard. YOU don't even know!

Rabuu rabuu!
kaori kuni solazytologin chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
AWESOME!

Green is such an ass, soo IC. I love his mean-ness xDDD
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
LOL.

I liked this. It was amusing and I love how Green is perfectly in character. He is an ass.

I love Red. Especially since he's silent. x3