Reviews for Muggle Studies
komaeda chapter 7 . 9/20
aaa i loved this! it was so cute and perfect and i loved the angsty parts too! my small jily heart can't handle this kinda perfect content
lovemya2000 chapter 7 . 3/11/2014
aahmumtaz chapter 7 . 7/31/2013
This story was absolutely fantastic and so much more different and i guess realistic than most jily fics. Ive never really read something that addressed the war and the fear muggle borns would have felt. I think you did a great job with this. And james and lily were characterized so well.
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 7 . 3/7/2013
Aw loved this story and think you could have had that outtake in it!
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 6 . 3/7/2013
I've said it before but I really appreciate the seriousness of this fic. I love all sorts of fics but it is good to read ones where the war is really looming and present inside and outside hogwarts
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 5 . 3/7/2013
Argh typo! Austen! Not Austin! Lol.
Ooh love how things are hotting up in every way
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 4 . 3/7/2013
Such a great pace to this fic and lovely mix of just downright naturalness and humour
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 3 . 3/7/2013
Aww this feels so real and natural
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 2 . 3/7/2013
Really like your style and the way you really capture the slowly changing feelings, the discoveries and the confusion
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Ooh I like this already, deliciously long chapter and lots of seriousness! One thing I'm confused on, they are in 6th year right (cause they're not heads yet)? But you keep saying she's put up with him for 6 years but isn't it only 5 so far? X
MessrsMWPP chapter 7 . 2/17/2012
Hey there :)

I loved this story! I just favourited it a minute ago. I like that this was based in sixth year rather than the usual seventh year category that most multi chapter Lily/James fics fall into - it gets a bit boring after a while. So reading this was definitely a breath of fresh air! I also like the way that you were able to make it funny and light in places to balance the huge amount of prejudice that Lily suffered throughout the story. Most Lily/James stories are all about Lily and James only, but I found the mentions of racism within Hogwarts as well as the growing problems in the outer wizarding world, very interesting. Especially the part with Margaret Birkett and Lily's relationship with the girl. Also, the fact that the story was based around James and Lily's muggle studies project without the project taking over the entire story. So, yeah... I loved the story and I'll move onto the sequel now :) Expect a review from me for that story soon!

Hugs and snitches,

Aislinn (MessrsMWPP) :)

PS - Usually I don't like Remus/Sirius as a pairing because I find that the stories can become sort of clich├ęd, but I think you did them justice - very cute! :) 3
icantdeletethisaccountargh chapter 7 . 10/7/2011
This was fantastic! Really well done :)
MadeleineM chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
This was really beautifully written! I loved the way that you focused on Lily's perspective of living during the time as a Muggle Born, you made her fear really evident. I haven't read a fanfic which showed that before, so it gave me a really new perspective on that, which I loved!

The James/Lily interactions were written so well, the chemistry was sizzling, but I thought it was incredibly realistic too.

Amazing story, thank you so much for posting! Maddie xoxo
too lazy to sign chapter 7 . 8/15/2011
This outtake makes my heart melt, H. I absolutely adore it. There isn't any part of it that I don't like.

- L