Reviews for Black Moon
tella chapter 9 . 8/30/2012
wooooooooow, such a interesting story, poor Arthur. PLEASE UPDATE.
Alerix Slynn chapter 9 . 11/26/2011
This is such an awesome story! I really love you're portrayal of the characters and how you've begun at such an early stage in Arthur's life and moved on.

I also like your writing style and description, I hope you keep writing and update as soon as possible! Nay, I demand it!
msdarque chapter 9 . 3/21/2011
I just love it! :D

I cannot pinpoint what or why exactly it has me so hooked... it's the entire story, everyone, everything.

I think it's absolutely wonderfully written. Congrats!
littlebear chapter 9 . 3/13/2011
I love how Arthur is stuck between wanting to tell Dom and Mal about his problems, about his life, but is held back by past experiences and this compulsion to keep everyone an arm's length away(physically and emotionally). It makes this story very real in a way, it's easy to identify with at least one of the characters, whether is be with Arthur, the one struggling, or with Dom or Mal, the one's who just want to help.

Then there's Eames... Geez. Haha. I'm very excited for the next chapter. Arthur has a lot to work through, and I'm curious to see if he's going to choose to do it alone or with the help of his friends. But I love the pace you have set, so I'm happy with waiting.
BlackxValentine chapter 9 . 1/7/2011
I love how Cobb is all nervous about the vows when he hasn't even purposed yet.

My only complaint about this story is the block text, maybe try spacing out the paragraphs a bit more. It would make reading this much easier.
Kahlem chapter 8 . 12/26/2010
Awesome, can't wait for future chapters 3
ActressForLife chapter 8 . 12/6/2010
This is fascinating. I love that you have these running together. But I swear if you don't explain what "the other thing" is soon, I'm going to become very frustrated. Unless I'm completely daft and you did say what it is and I missed it...
bigfan chapter 8 . 12/5/2010
so i just read the latest chapter of White Feather before reading this and im SO excited to see what happens next! i mean, the part where he says he thinks he remembers those chairs! and then in white feather when he went under at the end! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO im soooooo excited! you are a seriously good story writer. i feel like this could be a movie, it's so detailed and it runs together perfectly! you are awesome suace and i love love love ALL the stories you write. Great job! :D 3
Booth Seeley Booth chapter 7 . 11/25/2010
No! Where is Eames going? And what is Cobb up to?
Kittendragon chapter 7 . 11/24/2010
I tried to start "White Feather", but FF. net says it doesn't exist right now... merrr.

I'm so mad at Eames for /leaving/ Arthur! He's abandoned him at such a crucial time! Arthur is so vulnerable right now, and Cobb is just going to take advantage of him if Eames doesn't /do/ something about it!

I really hope to see more soon!
Booth Seeley Booth chapter 6 . 11/16/2010
Wow another amazing deep chapter. Can't wait to find out what happens in Arthur's dream. And are we going to find out more about Arthur's dad?
Kittendragon chapter 6 . 11/16/2010
I really hope this dream gives Eames insight.

Hope to see more soon! :)
Kittendragon chapter 5 . 11/10/2010
Great. Cobb is going to screw Arthur up. I hope Eames can save him.

Hope to see more soon! :)
Booth Seeley Booth chapter 5 . 11/10/2010
Such an amazing chapter. Arthur hating/loving Cobb is so good. Can't wait to read more!
So tired chapter 4 . 11/4/2010
Gah, just finished writing a ridiculous essay and came on here to read some fanfiction

Wow. I'm loving how you're bringing all the characters in to this, I'm loving it! And the Eames Arthur relationship is really well done, Arthurs coldness is so pErFECT!