Reviews for Leather Studded Kiss
Guest chapter 5 . 11/27/2012
That was interesting. I love stories where robin is a stripper. And he doesnt know he's "entertaining" slade. And when slade doesnt know its robin.
Im guessing the italics in this chapter is the night before when they were having sex? I kinda found it a nuiscence in between their fight. And the way it switched back and forth between the two was also a tad annoying... i liked the two different pov's but it was a bit too constant for me.
I wish it ended differently. Or i wish there was more to the end. I wanted to know what happened after they found out, besides initial shock. Like did they kill each other? Did they have hot, heavy sex after? Did they got into a deep depression and realize that they love each other?
Wish there was more. But it was pretty great overall.
The Critic chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
I'm addicted! I need more! Write more please!
Motaku1235 chapter 5 . 11/13/2011
Would you add more to this if I begged? Please write more!
viperblack chapter 5 . 7/25/2011
:D
I'm a Lover not a Hater chapter 5 . 1/19/2011
Awesome story girl! At least I ASSUME you're a girl from your penname.
Emeraldegg chapter 5 . 12/24/2010
That was awesome. Especially the very end, but it was reckless and fuckin hot. Great stuff, I'm definitely gonna glance over your other stories, see if there's anymore Slade/Robin. ;)
Sonadow1111 chapter 5 . 12/2/2010
i LOVED this chapter :D

hope the next one comes soon!
SoulMore chapter 5 . 12/1/2010
IM A FAN!
cadillacslim3 chapter 5 . 11/25/2010
So he knows now! What happens next? The suspense is killing me.
DUURRRR chapter 5 . 11/23/2010
WHAT

THAT CANNOT BE THE END

HOW COULD YOUUUUUU THESE ENDING LEAVE SO MUCH TO THE IMAGINATIONS WHAT HAPPENS AFTERWARD AAARGGHHh
Acrylic Stain chapter 5 . 11/23/2010
OMG! They found out! Wow...awkward moment much. Now, do they just walk away or have steamy sex on the roof? Wink wink. Loved it. n.n happy face.
yuugi arry chapter 5 . 11/23/2010
come on dont end it there...please...just one more chapter...it needs it...please...and im not just saying that eather...it feels like some things missing...
Slade:*facepalm*Yuugiarry back off if you dont want to she wont complain...probly pout for a few seconds untill she finds something to distract her but not complain
CHAPTER SIX
startlaughing chapter 5 . 11/23/2010
LOVE IT :)

is this the end of this story or is there more to come? Because I would really love more!
BoredomIsAnUnderstatement chapter 5 . 11/23/2010
Too wicked! I loved it! I wish you'd do an epilogue of a sort, though... PLEEEEEEEAASSSSSSEE? With sugar on top? 83

Much lovez!

Jinx
Chopasticka chapter 5 . 11/23/2010
I love it! Can't wait to see the next chapter!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »