Reviews for Moments of Ash
AZ1087653 chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
What does PalletShipping mean? Are there different words added to Shipping for Pokemon that are outside the ordinary that someone like me might know?

Anyway, I have always liked these little 50-Sentences things. I should do one, but not sure which series I'd do them for. I could do one for a bunch, actually. Anyway, these were cute. I like how some are shipping girls with boys and some boys with boys. What happened to the girls with girls? ;-)

I had to look up Paul and now I wanna kick his ass. It'll take me a while to get to that series I'd assume. So I can dislike him until I get there.

Thanks for the entertainment! On to the next!
Sakuyachan18 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Cute! PalletShipping :D I like :3
but did not understand the 22...
Bye :D
Elddir Rettop chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
So I just finished reading your coldcoffee shipping fics and I was curious about this one too, and I am SOO glad I read it! You are amazing.

Each one of these were so distinct and of course flowed so well at the same time. I 3 Palletshipping. But each these made me feel a different emotion and with so few words, you are truly talented. My hat's off to you.
kawaii ko-chan chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Awwww I love the idea! Are you doing a 100 theme chalenge?
The Only Pancake chapter 1 . 10/19/2010

Underwater and Frozen were definitely my favorites, but I liked all of these! Good job!