Reviews for Seattle's Most
iheartcupcakes83 chapter 24 . 1/15/2012
So sweet! Loved it
kwdc chapter 24 . 1/15/2012
This is such a fun story, well written. The inclusion of "e-mail" in it is a nice twist. Writing is fresh and fun. I think this is a good story...hint hint...pretty please?...for doing the occasional outtake down the road. There are so many options. Whatever this author does will be enjoyable. Thanks for keeping your readers entertained!
e6flores chapter 24 . 1/15/2012
Aww! I loved this chapter! I hope there might be a continuation to the story in the future... Hoping...
michelle824 chapter 24 . 1/15/2012
Aww I thought it was adorable and love their little game of the questions and aww she is pregnant and love how she told him, great epilogue
twidictedteach chapter 24 . 1/15/2012
Epi was perfect. Loved it!
Islandgrits chapter 24 . 1/15/2012
Love it. Love your talent. Thank you.
Annie Larsson chapter 24 . 1/15/2012
I love it! :) Thank you for writing this amazing story!
Just4ALE chapter 24 . 1/15/2012
Aw, that was sweet. Thanks for writing!
Zors chapter 24 . 1/15/2012
So cute and clever... definitely loved it :)
RandyWriter chapter 24 . 1/15/2012
Loved it completely. You never cease to amaze me with those little notes and emails. Perfect! I had a feeling that she was getting the cider for her...YYYAAAYYY! Hope there are outtakes because I would miss this story too damn much if you took it away! It has been a pure pleasure to find it on my computer! Please send us more! LOVE IT!
SmillaGW chapter 24 . 1/15/2012
This was absolutely lovely, they are so cute
Brown-eyedCullenGirl chapter 24 . 1/15/2012
Hi! I absolutely loved it! I loved the story and the epilogue was great! Thanks for sharing this great story with us. HUgs
BurchGirl chapter 24 . 1/15/2012
Love! *sigh*
Arctic1 chapter 24 . 1/15/2012
Loved it! Thanks for the time, effort and commitment to write this story.
artri chapter 24 . 1/15/2012
Love it, a very fitting epilogue.
951 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »