Reviews for That Far and No Farther
TheGirlWhoImagined chapter 5 . 12/8/2011
you should so write a sequel i could see these two stumbling across some alien and try to help only to find out the doctor is doing the same, O.O oh or maybe he comes back when there in their twenties and offer them a trip _ idk it'd just be happy with a sequel this story is to good to not have one _
PhoenixWormwood137 chapter 5 . 11/20/2011
Wow that was SOOO good! :D I loved it! You're an amazing writer! Thanks for the entertaining and original Doctor Who episode :)
PhoenixWormwood137 chapter 3 . 11/18/2011
I love the way you ask people to review... makes me laugh :D especially that bit about someone who couldn't write if the Muses held a gun to their head.

It's great! It's a little bit confusing, just a bit, but that's okay - I'm a fast reader, and I might have missed something, also, Doctor Who is usually a bit confusing until the end. :) Great job, and ... my battery on my computer has six minutes left, and my power cord is broken. So, here I go. I'll read the rest ASAP. :)
PhoenixWormwood137 chapter 2 . 11/18/2011
Oh my gosh Zoe. (I can call you that, right?) This is REALLY GOOD! I can't believe I've never read your stuff before! Ohhh... right... cuz I didn't know Doctor Who... BUT ANYHOO

THIS IS BRILLIANT! The Doctor is PERFECT! There are so many amazing lines! Like "Something exciting about to happen?" "Barbecue, actually. I was smelling barbecue."

it's like, right outta the show! Seriously, the Doctor is written amazingly. Forgive me if my reviews for the next few chapters don't get to you very fast, because my computer is... about... to ... die

... but know that I LOVE it in advance :D LOVED all the Doctor's lines. About his face, about abusing Mars, when he said how "hiya" would be unrealistic and then went up and said it... SO AWESOME! :D
Bialystoker chapter 5 . 9/26/2011
Why are there so few reviews for this story? I loved it, and I'm fairly critical of fanfiction. Well-thought-out plot, characterisation, dialogue, detail - all of that was pretty much spot on. Especially the Doctor. Well - my idea of him is a tad more serious, but that's all right. And may I say, I love it when people don't make their OC crush on the Doctor? Quite the opposite - it's awesome when OCs fall in love with each other. :)

You made my day. Thanks for that.
My Beautiful Ending chapter 5 . 6/4/2011
Why is this story SO STINKING ADORABLE? I LOVE IT and you so totally pegged the Doctor spot on.
sonofafluffymuffin chapter 5 . 4/29/2011
O: ok, so, don't hate me, but; can you write a sequel? I mean like...I REALLY like your characters . lol and I love how they interact with the Doctor, and there was that hint that he would come back into their lives, one day, right...? Sooo...that could always go somewhere, right? *wink wink nudge nudge*
Cara Amnell chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Wow...I almost just cried! Geez! Way to bring back those memories of trying to talk about books but instead cheating at poker... :D That chair just wasn't fair
Late October chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Oh wow, this is awesome! And I know what you mean about everything seeming wrong at funerals. At my grandmother's viewing, the body looked exactly like her yet was totally different - like it was a really good wax statue that was slightly colored incorrectly, or something.

Cait sounds so interesting! She's not related to Gwen Cooper from Torchwood, is she?
FantomoDrako chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
I've never really liked OCs. There are too few who don't seem to take over the story...

I have no idea if this will be one of them, but I don't think I'll be following it. Your writing is top quality but the OCs have put me off. Sorry!

I'm sure this will turn out to be a great story in its own right. I wish you luck with it and I'll still be keeping an eye out for new stories.

Garfield71 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010