Reviews for A Mask of Gold
tmwillson3 chapter 1 . 1/29
Ahh, Dumbledore, ever up to his tricks...I approve. Also, Gandalf!
sthef12 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Are you kidding me! What! That ending was epic! Lolz Dumbuldore was dressing up as Gandalf and they screamed each other's names. Man I love you! By the looks of it I'm guessing Hermione never married Ron. But man I can't wait for a next chapter!
Lots of love,
Sthef
MaryVampy08 chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
The end was epic! xD Amazing work.

"Severus?"

"Miss Granger?"

"Albus!"
sev-and-darth chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Aha! Love it! Any chance of a follow up chapter?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
I laughed out loud! MY brother who was standing next to me stared at me like i was crazy but i was just like.. you *begins to laugh again* Gota *drops to floor* read this! Sigh this is a good story.
Amarenima Redwood chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Nice ending.
OfTheDark chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
haha, this is hilarious! would it be too much to ask for this to possibly be more than a one shot? Omg, you are amazing!
ConsiousCare chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Omg. The ending! Haha! That is the most hillarious thing ever! And the story was very good, of course :)
llorolalluvia chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
HAHAHA this is great! Very hot! I love the ending :)
RedsAttic chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
LOL-EXCELLENT!
PinkSangria chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Oh man! I was laughing so hard at the end! Fwauahaha! Great job!
Rosajean chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Really hot but I wish you hadn't ended it where you did! It feels unfinished to me. I'd love to see more of their reactions and see if anything develops from there or if they go their separate ways. And Severus' face turning red at the end - I'm a bit confused - is that from anger or embarrassment or what? Anyways, it was still very good and I wish you'd consider continuing it!
GreenEyedRedHead1994 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Hilarious and hot! What more can I ask for? Oh, yeah...MORE!
im her baby chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
so funny. i was crying with how hard was laughing at the end.
Phoenix Rebel chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Complete? Oh man noooo...that was sooo good! It's just getting started...lol...definately could see a lot more to this wonderful little fic! ;-)