Reviews for Chaos in College
paperflowers1212 chapter 7 . 6/8/2011
I really liked this chapter and the story! I can not wait to read more. the dialouge is great and matches the characters. great work :)
KhAeL chapter 7 . 5/12/2011
The thought of this story is quite interesting. Though, in my opinion, Sesshy looks to be about 20 in the anime. And based on your description, Inuyasha graduated early so does that mean Kagome's older than him? hahaha no matter. I like the story so far and everyone else seems in character. Especially Sesshy. Very well done and I look forward to the next chap!
Jaylonni Love chapter 7 . 5/7/2011
I like the story. It's different and very interesting. Please do continue.
Royal Kitsune chapter 6 . 2/8/2011
Loved the angry Miro too . Oooo Sesshy heard, but how much did he hear? ~ Can't wait for another update.
Kiriari chapter 5 . 12/12/2010
I like it. A lot :D

Please continue, update soon!
DeucesAreWild chapter 5 . 12/2/2010
I love da chapter including the length of it. Keep up the good work
Royal Kitsune chapter 5 . 11/30/2010
Oooo angry Sesshomaru. Amazing chapter as expected. I look forward to the next chapter.
Me and Gaara 4ever chapter 5 . 11/30/2010
*coughs and sniffles* Urgh...I'm still loving this story even though I'm sick. *sniffles again* I do believe Sesshomaru is developing something for Mori already.

Neko: *grins and tail flicks* I agree. I can't wait to tease the dog about that.

You'll die...

Neko: *pulls out frying pan* Will not.

...*points at it* Did you know that those pans are very effective for knocking people out. *sniffles* Here's a suggestion (if you want to or not), add it in somewhere along the line. Say...on Miroku? Heehee. *coughs* Update soon.
Joker's Lover chapter 4 . 11/16/2010
omg! i cant stop reading this story
enviious chapter 4 . 11/14/2010
Plz update more, I luv this
SoniaKawai chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
Hi!

I love ur story "Chaos in College" I cant wait for the next chapter!

Thank you!
DeucesAreWild chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
I love this story. I just wish the chaptes was longer
Royal Kitsune chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
I've just started reading your story and I find it completely enjoyable. You have a great storyline, and I look forward to seeing how it plays off.
Me and Gaara 4ever chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
*giggles insanely* Poor Mori. And how dare Sesshomaru call romance silly! Jeez!

Neko: *rolls eyes* Sorry for not signing in. We're using her phone atm. Update soon. I smell potental with this story. Can't wait for Sesshy *dodges his claws* and Mori to get together. Looking forward to it.
DeucesAreWild chapter 3 . 11/9/2010
Yay! An update. I loved it n I sesshy shud understand that there r 2 types of organized 1 dats da regular n 2 an organized mess lol update soon