Reviews for Answering the Unquestioned
Lin is crazy.
maiko masami bakorra kataang chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
I love this story. D
darkgloomygirl chapter 2 . 10/20/2011
this was so frickin amazing. i can't stop laughing. do you think you'll write more? i kinda like the view of zuko and mai through servants views.
leobabie91 chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
These stories were great! I was seriously giggling at so many parts. I really hope you decide to continue with these. It's really interesting to see things through the eyes of outsiders, especially with the way you are able to show the oc's personalities along with it. Keep up the great work!
Person 2000 and a half chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
This story makes me laugh every time I read it! Good job! this story is amazeing!
G. K. B chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
Please update!
CuddlyDreams-99 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Update pleeeeeaaaaase.
angelhalo19 chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
Amazin fic! I always thought that Mai and Zuko would be the kind of couple that would be shameless with PDA, sheesh, I bet the servants just get an eyeful of them XD haha, nice POV idea for a fic though, I really hope you update soon. :D
Ginny Katara Black chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I love this story! Add another chapter please! I am not sure a chapter with Sokka would make a lot of sense though, fitting with the whole unnoticed by anyone theme. It would be funny though. Your OCs are great! I like all of your people and your story is really funny! You will update. Update. Update. .Update. . . . . Update this story.

Is my Hypnotizing method working?
XSuicuneX chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
Sokka needs to make a comment about Lin. Just once. He'd be like; "Your servants are really weird dude" And Zuku would be like "What?" and Mai would just smirk all knowingly because she has a pretty good idea about Lin's 'intentions' but isn't threatened at ALL because she's freakin' MAI and she isn't threatened by some fangirl of a servant.

Plus Sokka is awsome. Just. Plain. Awsome.

And so is Toph.

Mika/Tao! Mao! *maomaomao*
XSuicuneX chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
I like this, and if you keep up with these characters I might become a fan of Tao/Mika...Mao...Maoooo...heh...hehehehe...that makes a funny noise. :P

Next chapter
Rickashay chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
"Her Fire Lord was there all right. And so was Lady Mai. And so was kissing! Not the quick, little peck on the lips type kissing either. Oh, no. That was trying-to-suck-each-other's-face-off type kissing. Not that she'd seen it before, but it was actually quite easy to recognize." I lol'd here too. Poor Lin though and the last part was hilarious! Thank you for sharing.
Rickashay chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
"He never did though. Look at her, that is. What would she know about his dreams? It's not like she sneaks into his room at night, or goes through clothes, or steals locks of his hair. She didn't! Her cousin did though." Oh my gosh, I rolled over laughing at this part. I mean, like the laughter that you can't stop. I am pleasantly surprised by your writing, I wasn't really expecting it. Usually when I find another author, they are not that great but your story was funny and entertaining. I'm off to read the next chapter. I did spot a few mistakes, but they weren't a big deal at all.
Lord Shade chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
This story was great. Lin fangirling all over Zuko when he doesnt even know she exists made me laugh nonstop. I cant wait to see more of Lin aka "crazy-fangirl-servant"