Reviews for I Want My Mummy
HerTaintedQuill chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
That's so cute.
hysterekal00 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
ha ha ha that is really funny nicely written!
Imablack chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Aww...how very sweet. It is rather typical. One parent is usually the disiplinarian(?) and I always imagined it to be Molly. I wonder how Arthur punished the boys?

Missyann.
Pesky Ixy Pesternomi chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
This was extremely adorable, I actually felt a little bit of dread for the twins after that last line, I was like "ut ohhhh you're in troubleeeee" haha. I just love Arthur to death, he's too much of a softie to be the one in charge of disciplining his children. This was cute and well written. kudos.
MadameCissy chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
This was cute :-) Percy has always been the one whining. I do love your creative writing about the Weasleys
controlled climb chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
This was really sweet. I like the idea. You had a few issues with comments there, but nothing too intrusive.

It was very realistic too - Mummy is boss, oui? ;D

I also liked how you made the kids' more refined and older personalities seek through in their childhood.

Good job.
lonely hands chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Aw, this is so cute :) Percy as a child is adorable! I love this line the best though: '"We all want your mummy." Arthur whined.'

That really made me smile Thanks for an enjoyable read!
gecko brothers chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Very Cute. This makes me want to read more Child!Percy fics (: Good Job!
alieboo chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
thats really funny!D keep it up!
my best enemy chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
cute

lil perce...:D
hot chocolate mess chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Hmm that's cute. Percy when he is younger is so adorable I just love it.
Rosa Clearwater chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
I like it! Its cute how quick Percy goes from "I want My Mummy" to "I want Bill" and I find the story funny. Keep writing!
Radical.2 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Lol, I loved this. It sounds just like Percy to be readin at age four, and just like the twins to steal it. It would've been cool if it was longer, but it was still totally awesome. Keep writing!

-Trumparrot
Ninja Potter chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
This is so true. When mom's away, anything goes. But I liked how Arthur put his foot down.

You did have a misspelling in there. You said;

'"Twins! You better get your butts over her. Now!"'

You should've said here instead of her. Not a biggie.

Other than that, great job on writing this! It really fit.