Reviews for Yin and Yang
scaryrobots chapter 12 . 12/23/2013
These stories were excellent. I've been in a John/Cameron mood all day and I'm finding myself going back and reading all the best stuff.
badkidoh chapter 12 . 5/19/2011
They where all very good.
Nyrki chapter 12 . 1/21/2011
As long as the series was cancelled, this is exactly what we all, Jameron fans, dreamt to see. The kiss. Doubts vanishing. The love option that makes people stronger.

What a brilliant way to end your story. Thank you for bringing all these nice Jameron moments to us. It was so pleasing reading them all. Great job. I hope you will come up with a new story soon.
Nyrki chapter 11 . 1/21/2011
I really love the girly Cameron who played her part with a mix of friendship and seduction too. Where that last part come from? It's really interesting that we don't really know what's infiltration skills and what is not.

"She wasn't really looking forward to revealing her identity but she had to eventually." Did her little game of seduction please her that much? But the final kiss she didn't expect. Humans never do as expected, right Cam?

I notice John calling her Cam already. How sweet.

This was a nice dream and I'm glad John remembered the main thing, i.e. the kiss. Maybe a psy would say his deepest wish was her to be human as he dreams about her as a human and just at the moment she has to reveal her identity he wakes up, just as it would be too hard to listen.

Definitely one of the best chapters of the series. Great work.
XxDeathStarxX chapter 12 . 1/21/2011
Very good! I really enjoyed these drabbles! I'm a little sad to see this coming to an end, but hopefully you'll continue your other Jameron story or start a new one ;)
olischulu chapter 12 . 1/20/2011
The last five sentences were all that what we wanted.

I like this little change from the original.

Now it's time for You to start your own season 3.
JustJoe chapter 12 . 1/20/2011
This was OK, but I think that you missed an opportunity. Few, if any, writers ever address Cameron's point of view. I think that her thoughts are more interesting and complicated. John's point of view is pretty obvious. However, Cameron has some really important decisions to make.

Also, it would be great if you expanded on the interactions after the bed scene. This should be the time when they really lay everything out and clear the air. There should be no further ambiguity between them. This would make the final scene SO much more powerful.
XxDeathStarxX chapter 11 . 1/20/2011
Excellent work!
CloudyShadows chapter 11 . 1/19/2011
Great chapter! It's nice to read what might have happened between John and Cameron if Cromartie hadn't shown up when he did. Too bad the next chapter will be the last one :( Hopefully we'll get a happy ending with heaps of Jameron moments :D

All the best with your next update.
olischulu chapter 11 . 1/19/2011
This wasn't like the other Chapters. No fluffy Fun this time.

BUT...

It would be a good first part of a season 1 restart.

I really would like that.

Hope you pick it up.
JustJoe chapter 11 . 1/18/2011
Really liked this chapter. I always thought that John and Cameron should have had time to bond before the terminator showed up. Not only that, she was presumably Allison during this time. If so, when John makes his jump and meets the real Allison, what would happen? Anyway, well done and look forward to your last chapter.
The Joker's Brother chapter 11 . 1/18/2011
I liked this chapter. Please, make a happy ending for John and Cameron in Born to Run and a sexy bedroom scene, because it broke my heart what happen on the show. I know you will do your best. Good Luck.
keox chapter 10 . 1/14/2011
Very good story and chapter..
lionel Palmer chapter 10 . 1/4/2011
this chapter was awesome I couldn't have wrote it better myself or anyone else for that matter I like how cameron confronts john about the look he gave her its just sad that in the show he just keeps ignoring anyway thanks again for the great chapter it was amazingly awesome
Nyrki chapter 10 . 12/23/2010
Your stories are just like honey. So sweet.

I liked that Cameron knew what Sarah thinks. And I loved she worried about hiding her feelings.