Reviews for Her Salvation
FicreaderT chapter 43 . 5/6/2012
Loved this story and all your original characters! I am looking forward to reading about the wedding in part 2.
xxTaintedLullabyxx chapter 43 . 3/31/2011
i loved this story especially the ending and I can't wait to read the sequels
GreenEyes09 chapter 43 . 3/26/2011
Terrific story, I loved it.
francis2 chapter 43 . 12/12/2010
Sigh. This was beautiful. I loved the whole story, the action in the beginning and the romance in the end.
francis2 chapter 22 . 12/12/2010
With how long they have been waiting I understand that Caroline is urgent. Love this!
francis2 chapter 19 . 12/12/2010
Yay! Just in time!
francis2 chapter 13 . 12/12/2010
I love your story. The characters of Sam and Caroline are great. If Sam was dark instead of blonde this is exactly what Catherine in the show is like. It fits Steve. Poor Danno has a bad case of Steve-o-interuptus. I'm worried about Sam too, how can Steve help her when it's all need-to-know? Looking forward to more.
Kaly18 chapter 43 . 11/20/2010
Gracie's project was stunning and beautiful...love it! What a great wrap-up. Excited to see more in the new story.
kimber1461 chapter 43 . 11/18/2010
Beautiful story! You have created Steve's soul mate. I also love Caroline and Danny! You did a wonderful job incorporating the whole team as well as Gracie into the story,too! I'm sure the sequel will be just as good!
moonjat54 chapter 43 . 11/15/2010
Now that was a hot finish. I am glad that Sam realizes that she was stopping herself from enjoying a fulfilling relationship with Steve. Now they can move forward towards happiness. Thank you for the interesting story.
moonjat54 chapter 42 . 11/14/2010
Oh I have the warm fuzzies just reading this chapter. Very sweet. I'm a sucker for a good romance.
moonjat54 chapter 41 . 11/14/2010
Now that is a very special way to ask someone to marry you. I think that would make me cry too. Steve really has a romantic streak and how sweet of Grace to help him. She really is a cute little girl.
Betherzz chapter 41 . 11/13/2010
good set of chapters again today ;) finally a ring on her finger, but getting her down that aisle before she gets written up for conduct unbecomming? LOL cant wait to see what comes next
moonjat54 chapter 40 . 11/13/2010
I could melt from the romance. Oh to find a guy who would do that...sigh. There is no way that she can resist him...is there?
Kaly18 chapter 39 . 11/13/2010
Ok I may have to start reading more than once a week - that was a heck of a lot of chapters to catch up on. Even more than last week. I am astonished at how many chapters you are able to post and not a slightly bad one in the pack. I cant wait to see what Steve and Grace are working on. Love that you brought her in and in such a big way!