Reviews for Big Time Plan
loopyhutton chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Loved it!
Barbed Wire Halo chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
This made me laugh so much. I loved Kendall in this.
Blake chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Kendall's justing torturing Logan! Awesome and kinda cute. Really Funny.
Malachite chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Ha, Kendall is so foul-mouthed, and while I don't really like swearing, it totally suits his personality in this fic. He's really quite hot/cute/adorable. Logan is a perfect sweet match for him.

Excellent, amazing, super-fantastic writing.
prettybabycatty1109 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
I demand a sequel XD
Homo Explosion chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
*giggles* Good story!
XavierJulius chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Aww :D I love kogan. Great job! :D really hot
Thearistacats chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Rofl. That was amazing. I feel kinda bad for Logan though. He had no idea what was going on it was just adorable. ) I loved the ending. Great job.
Kitty Howell chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
I loved when he threw popcorn at the tv lmao awesosme story!
Jill .E. Napier chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
OMG! I never got to finish this story. But I finally did right now and . . .WOW! Logan sure as hell knows who he belongs to. Stupid Paparrazi! Loved it very much!
flintt chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
A plan but not THE plan XD hahaha i couldnt stop laughing 'property of Kendall Knight' XD this was amazinnnnnng make more!
DNOBSESSED chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
"My first clue should've been when Carlos and James agreed." i literally Lol'd at that part and the ending was so cute I love it you could go so many different directions with this story i just wish you made it a multi fic!
SecretLifeOfAChemNerd chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Words cannot even describe how fucking cute this was! Like, oh my gosh it's just wonderful and I want to read it again! Damn that wa awesome! I think I'll say it again just for emphasis! I LOVE THIS! on a scale of 1-10 this is 794947829374!

Possesive Kendall just makes me happy! Love it so much!

So yeah if you can't tell I really liked this! You're wonderful! Never stop! D
Manny101 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Excellent offering from one of my favorite Kogan authors.

Loved the erotic stuff, always do! Keep them coming - or cumming!

Great job.
Gabsikle chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
I freaking LOVED this. It was wonderful.