Reviews for Escape From Camp Half Blood
DarthDestroyer2 chapter 13 . 7/7
That was REALLY SHORT. But still, good. It should be rated Mystery.
DarthDestroyer2 chapter 6 . 7/6
nico needs the talk. I came to know about it when I was 9 and was given the Talk at 10.
The Doctor is the best chapter 13 . 3/19
Hi, great story, and what's the sequel called? Or is it not out yet? Please continue because this story is awesome!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/24/2016
Hey! I really love your writing. I'm glad you talk about books in your author's notes too-I'm always glad for recommendations. I just wanted to thank you for writing such wonderful stories because a lot of fan fiction for the Percy Jackson fandom is trash. Keep up the good work!
HadesArmy1 chapter 13 . 10/27/2016
hey awesome book keep up the good work!
Peppei chapter 13 . 8/18/2016
:O wow i never thought it wouldve been a new camper.
Peppei chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
excited to read this after reading the death god alliance! and hahaha can't wait to see how they react when they get to chb
ARandomGuy24 chapter 9 . 5/3/2016
Wait, why wasn't Piper claimed yet? Everyone over the age of 12 gets claimed.
ARandomGuy24 chapter 7 . 5/3/2016
Huh, isn't part of the reason the hunters win every capture the flag is because on average they faster, stronger, more durable, etc than demigods. If they stronger than most demigods I don't see how that wouldn't have been able to rip that cord away from her throat considering the killer is the little girl.
Kyldvrx chapter 6 . 4/2/2016
I had a Hunch it's Castle and Kate.
I hope it's them, tho
KkTheGreat101 chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
That was great!
Dipper Di Angelo chapter 13 . 3/7/2016
Alrighty! I'm back to my old name! Also, don't take this the wrong way, I'm not gay (I'm a girl btw) I love you! You are just so amazing (not insulting Nico on being gay, just saying I am sexually straight) But I love you, I love this, and I love those books! I accidentally already read the other one, and ive got something to say: A: I need more of these, B: I need to see if you ship Sadico because it looks like it, C:I need Sadico to be incorporated more because it's just cute, and lastly D: I need Aziza vs. Nico conflict, please!
Love ~Dipper Di Angelo who has secretly been Bianca the whole time. (Ps. that's half accurate, my besty, River, says I could be Bianca's reincarnation) BYE!
Nico PinesD.D.A chapter 12 . 3/7/2016
OH MY GODS!
Dipper Di Angelo chapter 11 . 3/7/2016
Also my friend dared me to change my name to Nico Pines, so if you see that, it's still Dipper Di Angelo, also, IT WAS MAYA! AND MAYA'S ALONE WITH PIPER! SORRY, MUST READ! OR I'M GOING TO EXPLODE! (Also, I love the "here, strangle me." "Er..." lines!)
Dipper Di Angelo chapter 10 . 3/7/2016
Awwww, so it wasn't Aziza, darn, wrong again I guess. Also, love it!