Reviews for skinny jean faggots
Guest chapter 17 . 4/5/2014
THIS FANFICTION WAS /GLORIOUS/ AMAZING JOB!
isolationism chapter 17 . 1/27/2014
I love this story. Like, seriously, that was like, really, really good. If it weren't finished, I'd be screaming something like update soon. But seriously, I love you. In a completely platonic way a stranger would. Kthxbai.
purplebuttons0203 chapter 17 . 6/6/2013
This is the greatest story in the history of fanfiction. Seriously. Totes going on my favorites. On a side note how the fuck did you come up with something this greatamazingfantastical? On the sidenote of a sidenote, wanna be friends?
spacetimeenigma chapter 17 . 1/10/2013
I fucking love this story. I just reread it for like the third time.

Best high school AU EVER.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/3/2012
.AWSOME
yyyyyaaaaaaaay!
jade chapter 17 . 6/21/2012
S.W.A.G that story was awsome u should write anather because that was fucking awsome
Sarigo chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I have been trying to remember the title of Sasuke's book since the middle of eighth grade. HOW COULD I FORGET?

So, can I make bracelets that say 'WWSUSBDWDIAWSBSD?', because I'm certain those would be bestsellers...

And now I'm in love with this story as well as everything else you have done. Stop being so awesome, darn you.
UniqueUnicorn chapter 11 . 5/13/2012
LOL! I love this story. It's hilarious! Every time I hear a Kesha or Lady Gaga song, I totally remember this. A sequel would be wonderful!
YukariSakura chapter 17 . 4/15/2012
This story is AMAZING I laughed so hard omg Definitely one of the best SasuSakuSuiKar fanfics! And you didn't make Karin a bitch, therefore I liked her in this haha!:D
daebak-a chapter 17 . 8/31/2011
...oh em gee!

YOU HAVE WATCHED SALAD FINGERS?

my friend showed it to our homeroom...it was very interesting.
Lady Miel Cacao chapter 17 . 8/25/2011
I frigging luuuuuuuuurve this story! XDD I have never laugh so hard in my life...okay that's a lie, but it's still funny! I ALSO LUUUURVE THIS STORY'S SASUKE! XD I totally want to hear Sasuke bitch like he does in this story!(and look sexy while doing it! XD) I would totally pay to see it! Again, your. story. is. awesome.!
Happy Peaches chapter 17 . 8/24/2011
Damn. I gotta say, this is, by far, one of the best stories I've read in a LONG while. Fo sho(;
lovelyenignax3 chapter 17 . 8/19/2011
so i had this amazingly weird dream last night . you made a segual to this called skinny jeans foreverand it was about what happens while theyre all in collage and stuff but i woke up before i could actually read the story . I know you could probably care less but i jst wanted to share this with you byeeeeeeee
rainbow spell chapter 17 . 8/7/2011
cool! i really enjoyed reading it :)
kristayyy chapter 17 . 7/27/2011
ok, so I remember reading this all the until the end, and not laughing until it was over. Then I started crying XD

At first, I wasn't quite sure what the point was, or even if there was a point, but I quickly got it, and this is a super great story. Awesome job!

Kk,:3