Reviews for 5 Things About Rose Tyler That Changed
3yes chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Beautiful, beautiful story. Came in here looking seriously askance, fan fiction, I hadn't heard good things—but you incorporated everything we saw in Rose (all tough and in charge) when she came back in "Turn Left" and made it fit with the old Rose. I could definitely hear Billie Piper saying your dialog in my head. Also (small touch) I loved the reference to the clock no longer being under the Lord of Time's rule. Sweet. Get on the BBC's writer's board!
The Living Dead Things chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
This was absolutely gorgeous, doll! I loved it; you were able to make me smile.
ohdumbledear chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Oh holy Greek and/or roman gods. This fic made me cry. In a good way, but if a fic makes me cry ITS GOOD. So, I loved it :D *claps and whistles while crying*
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
Quite sad in bits, especially near the start but all turned out rather smushy and sweet at the end. Yeah!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Awwwwh
tombantparfois chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Sooooo good!
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
This was AMAZING! Aw, I loved it! Thank you for writing!
Dautr abr du Sundavar chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
I like it. I really do. And the end...*giggle* fire extinguishers...Brilliant. In both the American sense of the word and the British one. :)
vanovo chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
I loved this! It's great how they grow and change together. My favorite bit was the role reversal when he realizes Rose is offering him the adventure. Yay!
Lord Garnetto chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
i like this one. very good fic
bite-me-im-irish chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
This was wonderful, i've recently become obsessed with 10.5/Rose and to see such a wonderful story like this was brilliant. :)
Ace of Gallifrey chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Honest fact: I am not a Doctor/Rose shipper. I love Nine's Rose and I hate Ten's Rose and I love Pete's Rose (and if you can interpret that sentence, you get a medal).

But this? This was pure and utter brilliancy. Because Rose was brilliant in the beginning (and for awhile she lost it), and she was AMAZING in the (Journey's) end, and I will always have a soft spot for her, and although I know so many people were upset by the JE "solution" to the Rose Problem, I loved it, because it meant that she and at least PART of the Doctor got to be happy and get what they wanted. (And you know what? It's an excuse for Tennant to come back if Rose and Handy decide to bust through reality again to bother 11 and Rory later on... which can only be a good thing.)
Vick Pirena chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Five things stories are incredible! Loved yours, it's so real, and the Human Doctor is REALLY human, with worries, doubts and all. Rose's last quote made me laugh like insane, the last paragraph too. I felt sorry about Rose's smile, that's sad ): Great story!
Ayjah chapter 1 . 10/19/2010