Reviews for Blame it on the pudding
history chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
It is so cute and funny because of all the little sentence ( the corset, the meta-human ability Dark Knight,the food)
TheUnknownCountry chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Holly SHIT, that was amazing! O/w/O *nose bleed*
LyssieB chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Awwww. I found this extremely cute, funny, and romantic. Flash's vegetable village
was highly amusing.
lala09 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Awesome, really :)

It was so detailed and realistic, I could see it happening in my head... hot *g*
Somehow, it was both funny and not-funny, I love it.

Besides, you managed to have both of them absolutely in character, with Wally being neither dumb nor annoying... Wow.

All stories should be like this.
gigerisgod chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I think this is one of my favorite Wally/Bruce stories now. I loved Wally distracted, upset and playing with his food - veggie Stonehenge. not enough people bother with these kinds of details. the ending was also very unexpected, I mean that Bruce had actually brought Wally to his room on the Watchtower, and not some random storage room. adorable and sweet and well written.
A Bittersweet Liar chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Aww.
BatFlash is beautiful!
I loved this.
And I wish people would write more amazing stories such as this one...
Really enjoyed reading this.
luxy27 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Wow. This story was great. Like just amazing. Sexy and adorable. In character too. I could totally imagine the situation happening. Especially the scene in the commissary. D
Lastima chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
This... this is pure awesomeness. No other way to explain it. I love this story... :)

And it was funny too! :D

Over all it was wonderfully written and awesome.

Hope to see more stories soon! :)
DemonUntilDeath chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
That was awesome. Pure fantastic awesomeness!
Darke Eco Freak chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Okay, wow. Really words are not nearly enough to express how well written this story was.
FuzzySeduction chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Oh... my god. This story was sooooooo awesome!

It was hot, and silly, and it made sense.

And you didn't make Wally out to be an idiot! That most of all made me super happy, he's so smart and no one seems to notice it.

x3.

So yeah, I loved this story, and all the things Wally learned about Bats over time and how Bats was really letting him in the way no one else was being let in.

I loved that thing about finding his room, and being given access.

And Bats with his hood off, I was reminded how hot he is and that's always really great.

Yep. I'm sad you've only ever written one other story because this was very nice. But well, I guess that's how it goes.

:D.
Madame Masquerade 64 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Wonderful story! That part with wally's vegetable village was priceless
MyLittleBird chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
*just stares and drools*
xLL-Ax chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
I really liked this. It was funny and really sweet. The fact that Flash knew things about Bats that Supes and GL didn't, was hillarious too. Nice!
chocolatelover1 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
lol I LOVE this! So damn cute, and it worked really well! Wally hella does know Batman better than anyone else, he just never realized it lol I love how that worked out! Oh and Batman caring for Wally in his own bossy way... So-so Batman like... I don't get why this doesn't have more reviews! ! -_- Makes no sense... Anyways _ Fantastic job! Going on my favs...