Reviews for What If: Someone Stayed Behind on the Hive Ship
lalez chapter 14 . 1/1/2011

so what exactly happend to rodney and jenn now?

acended? but without willing?

kind of not what i expected and a little weird

but over all a good story
lalez chapter 13 . 1/1/2011

i don't know if i hate or love you

the concept with noncorporal entities is an intriguing way

off to find out what is up next
lalez chapter 12 . 1/1/2011
this story always gets me teary eyed

and on top you named this chapter 'time to say goodbye' the song by the same name moves me to tears too

you have a talent for raw emotions by the way
Whirlwind421 chapter 14 . 12/6/2010
Awesome! You couldn't resist a happy ending! :) Great story! Very sad!
sagey chapter 14 . 12/5/2010
well I likes me a happy ending even if they are the story..the sadness and the love all the way thru...thanks so much for sharing

Shadows-of-Realm chapter 14 . 12/4/2010
As sorry as I am to see her die, it really did provide the happiest possible ending. Great work, and good job for sticking through this. I'm sure the emotional effort must have been enormous.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 13 . 12/4/2010
If I'm reading this correctly, Jennifer just died and joined Rodney. I find that it is very, very sad but I am quite pleased to see them reunited.

Next chapter the fallout?
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 12 . 12/4/2010
I thought having Madison talk to Jennifer was a very fitting section for this chapter. It was nice to see her welcome Jennifer.

You have to feel quite bad for Jennifer to put her through this. I have to wonder how you must be feeling after writing this.
sagey chapter 13 . 12/3/2010
just catching up...ah poor sad...but rodney coming back in some ay..all good...and yeah even as a ghost..he is still thesame..loooking forward to hte next part

lilawonder chapter 13 . 12/2/2010
So sweet. Some of my friends don't like this pairing, but I love them together. I like that Rodney gets the girl. You write them very well.

Can't wait for the ending!
SkyHighFan chapter 13 . 12/2/2010
Nice. Did McKay ascend or something?
sagey chapter 11 . 11/25/2010
glad jen and jeannie are going to talk,,,should be of some comfort to both of them as they both loved rodney,,..

sad though real sad..

Terri chapter 11 . 11/17/2010
I'm glad that Jeannie and Jennifer finally had their talk. I hope that they can put the past behind them and become friends. I think that is what Rodney would have wanted. Though he didn't talk to Jeannie for the last few months of his life, I think he really did love her. He would have eventually showed up on her doorstep with Jennifer, as if to say: "accept her or don't. The choice is yours."

I think that I'm in the minority to say that I hope Rodney did die and isn't comeing back. To do so would "cheapen" to story for me.

I do hope that Jennifer is wrong though and actually pregnent. The pill doesn't always work.
dwparsnip chapter 11 . 11/17/2010
Wow...nicely done. The emotions come through so well.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 11 . 11/16/2010
Glad to see them on the same page. Your second revision of this chapter captured what you wanted much, much better than the first one!

Good Work!