Reviews for Other
SLotH4 chapter 3 . 3/9
My god that woman is petty. :P
machievelli chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Posted 12 August 2014, at the Starwarsknights web site and the Lucasforums Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents.

Pre KOTOR: Bastila discovers why she is having problems...

Cloyed is linked to food pleasure or sensation, and is best defined as being glutted or bored, not sticking as I believe you tried to describe.

A number of the suggestions you make in the work are intriguing. That the threat that having your master die might kill you for example has some basis in fact for example. Having Bastila being confused and literally walking like a drunk the further she is from Revan suggesting the bond effects you in ways not described in the other works.

Some, however, I wondered about. You have taken Revan, and pretty much replaced him in the tank with Anakin Skywalker, physically intact except for the connections in his skull. With both legs gone at the knee, and his arm and internal injuries, it would make sense to implant sensors to make sure to monitor his bodies needs. But I cannot see most people replacing working body parts just to make himself more efficient.
6tailedninja chapter 3 . 7/8/2011
This is awesome. Please do continue.

6tail
DEACTIVATED-ACCOUNT404 chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I don't know if you realize this, but you are one of the best authors on ffn, and most likely writing today. i'm not a sentimentalist. i mean this 100%. your characters are so fleshed out and complexly beautiful in a way the game didn't even begin to touch on. this is so fantastic, you can't even know. please keep writing kotor fic of this caliber. and then go on to publish works, because the medium is sorely lacking in such a talent as yours.
Shebali chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
I really, really look forward to reading more. Just three chapters, but I'm completly hooked and left wanting more, as well as wondering why there are so few rewievs.

Well, here's my contribution to their number.

I'd love to read more about your Revan. Hope to see an update soon-ish :)
Renee chapter 3 . 1/15/2011
I love this story. I'm so glad you updated. A lot of people bash Bastila for her arrogant side (and rightly so), but they forget she also had a compassionate side, as evidenced by saving a Sith Lord's life. I love how you captured her compassion.

Keep up the good work!
Candle in the Night cant login chapter 3 . 1/12/2011
I'll be honest, half way through the chapter I thought the fic was losing the plot, but at the end where you had Revan responding slightly and the handmaiden's little monologue my faith is reaffirmed. I am confident again you cna make a relly goof fic out of this, just be weary it doesn't stagnate.
TheLastChronicler chapter 3 . 1/11/2011
Wonderful story, loving the latest update.

I'm intrigued by Brianna's... relationship with Revan. I know you dropped clues in there, but I'm thick-headed and subtlety is lost on me. Are they siblings? Friends? Lovers?

Also, surely you're aware of the fact that Alek Squinquargesimus was Malak's name, not Revan's? I can only assume its part of some mix-up confusion amongst the people who never knew them. Which would be an interesting touch.

I'm interested in seeing just how far you plan to take the Dark-Side-corrrupts idea. While it clearly has a negative influence on both body and mind, many of the most iconic Star Wars villains were visibly unaffected by the use of their powers. Sans the Anakin golden eyes of course.
Voldy's pink teddy chapter 2 . 10/26/2010
Great story so far. I liked the part where Bastila was unable to find peace so she 'opted for self-righteousness instead'. Lol. Stick to your strengths, Bastila. She's very spirited and repressed, judgemental and compassionate at the same time, and you write that very well.
Candle in the Night chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
The bit at the end with Bastila and Revan made me laugh, it seems so much in character. Slightly surprised to see you've given Trask a bigger role but that of course is not a bad thing. Sometimes it can better to use a character the readers are already familar with. The same goes for the Handmaiden as well.

The interactions between Zhar and his former apprentice was quite touching actually, but Bastila's disgust was also believable.

I wonder, you have made Revan too look like a complete zombie at the moment, shaven, ugly ect. I do wonder if he to have a makeover (so to speak) once his mind is wiped. That is however, if you plan to stick to the story line.

I can't think of any advice/criticisms to give as I liked this chapter. A lot. It makes me hopeful that you have started so strongly.

Very good.
Random Hero chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Interesting concept. Could be a very good story, hope ya update again soon!
lotbe chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
O_o

This story is so awesome! Waaaaah!

And, you're going to continue this, right? Well, I can't wait!
Candle in the Night chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
This concept interests me greatly, I've always wondered what happened to Revan when he was captured by the Jedi, and I'm pleased you've taken the time to write it. Which means I will take the time to review it. It is the natural way of things.

So far the only advice I can give is to update please, as the main event I feel has not yet been documented.

Good start.
Zarkovagis9 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
interesting seeing Bastila's reaction to all this. makes her very three-dimensional. i would like to see more of this if you choose to continue it.