Reviews for Adam Pierson, circa 1st milennia AD
Nice!
RagamuffinSundrop chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Love it
misdom13 chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
This is awesome. I love it, especially the baiting the dragon part :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Great story!
Moon Fox chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
hehehe! Loved this!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Great story!
LadyAnalyn chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
It was the ears wasn't it? I was hoping Peter Wingfield would play Merlin's father but no such luck. Maybe one day he'll show up as an uncle or something. Did you see the Merlin episode with Silas in it? I think it might be season 2.
TTFN
Hoshi-tachi chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Oh, good. I take it I wasn't the only one who took one look at Merlin and thought, "huh, so that's what Methos looked like as a teenager."
DanceOfTheEntWives chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
indeed methos and merlin look a bit alike, however i always thought that if there was one immortal in camelot, it had to be sir leon! the guy doesn't die when he should ...

i wish you'd update this, continue this fic. it would be so awesome. imagine merlin teaching leon on immortal laws! the inner monologues methos would have with how it was a bad idea ever to come to camelot. you could turn this into something great!
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Oh, yes, this is perfect!
nightt-owll chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Cute story. Not what I was expecting when I clicked on it though.

I love that someone else sees the resemblance too! I think that's why I love Merlin so much. I always thought Adam was very cute, and Merlin looks like he could be his kid.
fangs4fun chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Love this fic!

I thought I was the only one who thought "Methos!" when I first saw BBC's Merlin the first time. I mean, really, the resemblance is remarkable. This is the main reason I watched Merlin the first place.

Is it wrong to be thinking "what would Methos do?" while watching Merlin?
Rivana chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
These short ones you write are certainly enticing.
icestar-comet-moon chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
...this idea is amazing. 3 thanks for writing this lovely snippet.
FanLass chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Good idea! I want more. I really liked your recent fanfiction about the watcher and Methos. I kike to see you expand this idea. You have good writing skills, and spin an enjoyable tale. I read several of your works. Keep writing that how you become a better writer by practicing you craft. I love to exchange ideas with you, I have a Methos Merlin crossover idea too but very different from yours. Just keep wring you have style and that is 3/4 of what it takes be a good writer.

Bonnie