Reviews for Such A Terrifying Little Princess
fabricated fantasies chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I really like this. You give a certain... twist to their characters, making them awkward but sweet at the same time. I love their kiss because it sort of characterises them, because they (Lorcan especially) are really unsure, but so cute together! Great job!
ACCT REMOVED chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I love how you characterized Lucy and Lorcan it made their interaction so awkward and yet so adorable. I especially like Lucy and how she really isn't all that innocent at all. And the kiss it's great for a first kiss I think because Lorcan has no idea what to do or how she'll respond to it. Finally I love your title. I always have problems picking out the perfect title so I commend you on that.

Loved it

Smile Life Away D
lydiamaartin chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Aww! That was so unbelievably sweet, and it made me laugh out loud. Your Lucy is very similar to my Lily, and since I do ship Lorcan/Lily, this was actually a delight to read ) Lucy was just awesome and poor Lorcan, I felt so bad for laughing at him, but he's so adorable!

Wonderful job, and keep writing!
writergirl318 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
So sweet! You really gave a lot of depth to thier character in just a little bit of time and it was so cute!
Ninja Potter chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
This is one of my favorite pairings! It was so cute...I can't explain it though.

I never saw Lorcan as shy so for a second I thought it was Lysander (who I picture as the quieter one).

It was nice, short, and sweet. My favorite kind!
MadameCissy chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Its very cute and very true to young teenagers I suppose when they fall in love and have no idea what to do with those feelings and how to act around them. Like you, I am not familair with the Next Gen couples but even so, you have done a lovely job doing them justice writing this :)
sheriff stilinski chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Adorkable. I loveloveloveloveloved it. :)