Reviews for A Remembrance Carried on the Wind
NollyLvn chapter 1 . 5/22
Its greatly written, I can't take the feels…
Big gay boy chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
bad pairings
Crimson Reaper Ragna chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
OMG I'm crying!

So touching dude! So so SO touching!
Extra Gone chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
I'm a sucker for P3/P4 guys meeting up, and this is just a beautiful set of one-sots. I loved the way you went into Yukari's head, especially when you got to the part about The Answer, and her brief interactions with Mitsuru and Naoto (so Yukari to keep slamming the door on the poor detective's face :P).

Finally, S.E.E.S. got the happy ending they needed...
Neoalfa chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Art! Seriously this is Art. Thanks for this wonderful piece.
MadeULook chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Beutifual... Absolutely beutifual. This story really hit home for me emotionally and the detail to the characters is amazing. Really is one of the best oneshots I've read in awhile. You sir, also made someone cry :)

PS Minato-san X Yukari-chan
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Haha I actually wanted to see Aigis meet Minato...I LOVE THIS. Great work. The detail is so amazing...So intricate...
TohnoHana chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I absolutely loved this. You really made the story in such a way that I don't know how to describe but beautiful. I really wanted to cry when Minato came back to Yukari. It was so tear-jerking.

Minato X Yukari!
I'm Doxophobic chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
Wow. The lines, the characterization, everything went so smoothly. The mood was so heavy and solemn, it was hard not to take this so lightly.

Yukari had always been my favorite female character in Persona, and I know a lot of people can't stand her being so fickle, or just plainly being the way she is. Of course, I thought she was quite bland, and she pushed off MC way too many times, but she wasn't.

I love she is portrayed in this, probably more than the actual interactions of the characters (Kanji/Naoto is always adorable). I can't put my finger on it, but truly, you wrote her in a special way. And the same goes for Minato, of course.

Anyway, I shall end my tasteless review with this: thank you for the beautiful and very great read. :)
eggmiester chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
i have a sneaking suspicion you are a professional author. these are TOO perfect...

by the way, what's the name of the song rise sang? judging from just the lyrics, it seems good! anyway, keep up the good work!
awesomezzZZZnesZzs chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
you da man!
gb0 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
i expected and wanted more on Yukari but i can live with this

minato's back... that's good
ledah13 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
i am in love with your wonderful play of words

the last line was splendid
RandowReview chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
I've always avoided any story involving Yukari as I never did like her characterization in P3. Though I gotta say that I'm glad that I gave this story a read! This is definitely one of the quality keepers in the cesspool known as the Persona section. I was never a fan of the fragmented point of views in a oneshot, but the story was so well written that it actually flowed rather well without much confusion. Of course there were minor grammatical errors, but those are hardly worth mentioning.

More Aigis next time please! D
Emmychao chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
I didn't mind my inbox being flooded in the least (it was more like, "...Is it my birthday or just a really good day today? :D"), but anyway...

I loved the conclusion of this one. The last line especially:

"And when a woman watched the boy sleep, the boy who defined her, always praying that this time he'd remember to wake up."

That's some powerful stuff right there. But after everything Yukari's gone through, he better damn well remember to wake up. :)

I think my other favorite line was "Aigis became a friend, a sister, and sometimes, privately, to herself, the daughter that she and Minato could never have."

That was really sweet (and it makes me want to write a one-shot exploring that angle).

I really liked this one. It gives more closure on the various relationships. Like, yes, it has more emphasis on our favorite girls of the Lover's Arcana, but it also shows more than just their loves. Really clever way of presenting a lot of the couples. I also have to wonder just what Naoto stumbled upon (scholarship info, huh?)

Anyway, I can't wait to see the next story! :)