Reviews for Through The Looking Glass
ShadowRealmComics chapter 1 . 1/28/2018
Hmmm, I find this interesting. I hope to see another chapter in the future.
Slytherin Studios chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Your story interests me, please update soon.
selene344 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Classic! XD
I will be here if this goes anywhere. :)
Rockubyebaby chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
You say beg but me no see no update? Y U NO UPDATE!
drizzelafterdawn chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
ohh whats the secret tell me and others and quite a start
Ekun-Asha chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Are you going to write this or not?

Its not nice to tease.

*Drums fingers*
buttahfly chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
awesome :D finish!
Mariah Bryant chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
*Doubles over*

Okay. So. Like. I was going to write a hilarious Fanficion with this crossover. I hate Naruto and I fell in love with Raizo when I watched this movie. I have watched it plenty of times - plenty of times and I have 'perfect memory' and the movie still doesn't get monotonous.

But I had to search for other Fanfictions that might be similar, you know? Reading your summary I figured this would be slightly better than a piece of crap. You actually write pretty well. Your pronoun use is better than an average chatting American. So, I am impressed. The story itself is already hilarious, though. Off-the-hook. I'm hooked.

Well, I will be ... until I go snooping to find out what other Fanfics you have written and if you are addicted to Naruto (curse the fictional NAME) and have written dozens of stories with lots of Mary Sues and Gary Stews. -_- That would be largely disappointing. Because it would mean that you saw "Ninja Assassin" not for the blood but because it has a ninja in it. Then, my friend, you would not understand ninjas. And I really wouldn't like you.

Oh, and I don't like that you have to alter Raizo's personality to make him fit in this story. I think Naruto would be pissed simply that Raizo is Raizo.

Lol. I remember while I was watching it for just the second time I suddenly screamed, "NARUTO WISHES HE COULD DO THIS SHIT!" Because I'm fifteen and I can scream curse words in my house with both parents present. .

Don't get me wrong. It's not Naruto that makes "Naruto" a horrible show. It's my worse enemy. I hate her guts. And she loves Naruto. And I often get to be the 'bad guy' in her Fanfictions. I suppose through humiliating me on two sites is her way of getting revenge? Cry baby...

"Mariah, this person could know her."

"So what? Why the hell won't we tell her already that we hate her?"

"We did."

"Right. And that was pretty bad."

"Shut up, both of you."

You seem hilarious. Is the "Voice" from Maximum Ride or is it of your own creation as are my Female Monk and Ghost-Girl (speaking above)?
Artjr chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I had hope to find a story where Naruto winds up founding one of the Nine Clans with various other narutoverse ninja founding the others. If you find or write a story like that, PLEASE let me kno! This story has potential but its a bit confusing as to whats going on.
LunarCatNinja chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
0_0 That was... Random. *Sarcastically* SO glad you didn't change since we last saw each other. Seriously though that was random. Oh, and don't kill SasUKE, we need him for comedy release!
Codenamed-Bolt chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Well, it's definetely different. The chapter was a bit short, but I look forward to seeing subsequent updates. Unfortunately, I cannot give a better review at this point because there is simply not enough material to do so with.