Reviews for The Beauty and the Tragedy
azazels chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
Simply fantastic...just fantastic.

I adore Bela and there aren't enough decent fanfictions. The thing with Bela is you can practically take any side of her and turn it into a lovely story. The caring side we never saw? Fantastic.

Um, as for concrit, I think maybe a WHAM!line at the end would've done well. Optional, though.
Lady NeverAfterNon chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
This was utterly fantastic! It showed a caring side to Bela that was missing almost from the series. I loved it, thanks so much for posting! I liked the imagery of souls burning, cutting through the darkness of hell. It was a nice touch, and made me associate stronger with the characters and the story.

Please keep up the good work and never stop writing!
Katerina-Hattyn chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I almost broke out in tears after I read this. This is sooo perfect youre amazing!
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
omg uber-intense-emotional-desperate-sadsadsad-fic

loooooved it!

this is exactly how it should have happened...

*sobsniffle* huh you made me cry '(

you described everything SO perfectly - normally i don't like fics set in Hell cos nobody ever gets it right - but YOU got it down to a T ...

utter perfection!

write more like this?

Jazz chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
Great Story ! The way you wrote it and how you describe the pain ! i'm impressed ! :D please ! write more bela and dean storys !
Konoha's White Fang chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Really sad, I had tears in my eyes when I was done reading this. My heart truly ached for those two. I actually started contemplating the odds of them meeting each other in Hell since the show didn't say much about Dean's stay there.

I'm really glad I read your fic, I very much enjoyed it.

Have a nice week!

Spanish Angel chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
I actually liked it, which surprises me because, although I love the idea of Bela and Dean, most fan fictions of that pairing are horribly written. This one is fantastic, however! I could feel her pain, her desperation. I wish you'd written more! I was so glad to find this one (you actually use correct punctuation and grammar!) because I don't think there are enough fan fictions about Bela. I was so mad when they took her out of the series like that… the women always get the terrible end of the deal in Supernatural, don't they?
Still Not King chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
I liked this. It was interesting.

I always wondered if Dean had seen Belat at all in Hell and if he had, what kind of encounter would he have with her.

Also, as a Dean/Bela fan, it was also enjoyable. Especially the ending where Bela feels she has hope now.

Good job.
raider968 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Poor Bela. She did not deserve this. I mean, sure she made a deal with a demon but how can we blame her. Tbat's what happens when bad parenting meets demons.

I always felt her story ended too quick, and was disappointed by the lack of mentioning of her in the following seasons. Did Dean and Bela meet when they were in hell? Did Dean torture bela's soul when Dean took up the offer? Was Bela freed when Sam iced Lillith? All these questions. Oh enough complaining from me. Thanks for the wonder read, I thouroughly enjoyed it!
Huntress1987 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Loved it, very sad and beautiful. Oh I miss Bela soo much! I love that Dean gave Bela the strength to hold on. I can totally see Bela holding onto that and never giving in, even while Dean gave in for Sam.
Little Escapist chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Wow. The emotion in this was pretty much overwhelming... You described things very well, I could see this in front of my eyes.

Bela's character you caught amazingly well - she is a fighter, she is proud.

The meeting with Dean was great. Even though they weren't best friends above, under they recognized each other and got comfort from that - there was at least one person who wasn't evil, they weren't alone anymore.

Bela is a great character and I just keep being stubborn about the fact that she was thrown away too soon...

Thank you for this emotional fic.