Reviews for A Special Life
twimima7 chapter 22 . 7/18/2014
Thank you for writing this beautiful, loving story of a boy who was able to have the love of two parents who gave him so much care and love.
twimima7 chapter 13 . 7/17/2014
Edward needs to talk to Jasper and find out what Tanya's motives are? Shes up to destroy their has she been all this time. Wish we could get a chapter when she left Edward and Riley.
twimima7 chapter 12 . 7/17/2014
That wicked woman who left her son and husband need to take a long walk on a short pier.
twimima7 chapter 9 . 7/17/2014
The wicked witch is back on her broom and trying to make waves. Yeah! 9 months later she wants to see her son? Did she fall of the train and has brain damage? Edward better watch out, she means to make some damage in their lives.
twimima7 chapter 7 . 7/17/2014
I cannot imagine why Tanya is back unless she found out that Edward was seeing Bella.I know he will never take her back and he will fight to keep Riley since she abandoned them.
twimima7 chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
I know I'm going to like this story. How I would like to shake Tanya for being so selfish and only think of herself. He should have just kicked her flying out head first so she could get to her car in a flash.
Roslyn1213 chapter 4 . 4/3/2014
That was so sweet at the end! Ain't love grand! Loving this story so far!
Aznflower chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
So I read this fiction a while ago and decided to reread it and I can't get over how amazing you wrote this. Everytime I find my self crying a little because I have an autistic brother and I know the stress it can put on people but I also know the rewards it can give you. And so I just wanted to say. Great job and keep up the amazing work
MatingInspires chapter 22 . 12/31/2013
Lovely story
MatingInspires chapter 20 . 12/31/2013
Haha
MatingInspires chapter 10 . 12/31/2013
Happy new year!
MatingInspires chapter 8 . 12/31/2013
Waiting for the other shoe to drop...
MatingInspires chapter 7 . 12/31/2013
Of course the bitch is back
MatingInspires chapter 5 . 12/31/2013
Does Bella know about Tanya? Did I miss that convo...
twilightnaley19 chapter 22 . 9/26/2013
I enjoyed reading this. Bella was meant to be with Edward and Riley. Great job on this.