Reviews for Midnight
The Demon Earl chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
love it!
adsminamorta chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
I like it!
Would like to see a second chapter though :)
Puffin Muffin chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Awwww..., Jasmine died..., again? *0*

But I guess his death was inevitable...(whether in real life or not?) *now I'm back to depressed mode* _ _

I love how you write this story and how it fitted well with the style Versailles is known for. I swear I can hear their songs playing in my mind while reading this! 0

From the start up to the end the story and the narration is great (The narration is very deep and dark indeed. ). Indeed, this is very dark and heavy but the story is concept is very good. I love and hated how I eventually agreed that Jasmine's death is indeed really necessary in order to show off his fellow lords (Especially Hizaki, I guess? Ahhh I can't help but think that something bad will fall upon him! ) the lives the Lords of Versailles should comply (Wow, that sounded like Fate: Rebirth... :D). Well, I love Hizaki in this. He is so cryptic yet so cute (and womanly)! And Kamijo, you portrayed him in this story just greatly! That's the Kamijo, I think, is the Kamijo, Kamijo is desperately trying to build in throughout their songs. AH! My love for tragedy and depressive stories!

Wait..., *looks at the status*

None? (*ะด*)

Awww, I wish this would be continued... I also wish this would turn into KamijoXHizaki if ever this would be continued. *silently ships KamijoxHizaki*

Okay I got it, sorry for the randomness of my review. Wait, A bigger sorry for my excessively long review. *bows down until my head met the floor*
Eadwine63 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
this was nice. You have a nice and flowing writing style and I loved the story. It's very promising. I can't wait to read more!

I was also extremely happy to see Jasmine in it. I was like: JEEEJ Jasmine's not dead! ... and then you killed him.

damn.. But it was written very nicely.

so I applaud thee anyway -_*