Reviews for Adventures of A Young Moony
nagini's venom chapter 2 . 6/11/2014
This is so cute i love it update!
lilyflower101 chapter 2 . 12/11/2013
aww poor remus and Sirius. great chapter. cant wait for more. :)
NuggetSaurus chapter 2 . 6/13/2013
Hmmmm. I would like to read more *wink wink* ;)
Dr. Pepper 87 chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
This is really good, and it is somewhat similar to my story The Adventures of Little Moon, six year old Remus time traveled to the Order of the Phoenix.
Jesse Holmes chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Please update this story
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
:D!I always wanted to read a fic with Remus or Sirius being de-aged like this!This is so cute!And Remus and biscuits!aaaahhh!8dies*
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
XD!Oh my god!Even if this fic's not being written an more I just hhhhave to read this!It's too adorable!
stardustedgirl chapter 2 . 8/16/2011
BellatrixBlackLestrangeRiddle chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
BreGurl23 chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
hurry up with chapter 3 please
The Awsome one chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Only a four year old would said 'Me!' when people are trying to hide him. I burst out laughing at this part.
LillyGirl310 chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
Remus as a four year old, sooo cute but he is still as stubbon as ever but that is not suprising as another story I read was the same but it was Hermione as a child but she was more naughty then stubon but it was still funny like this one. When Remus made the special biscuits for Sirius, Hermione and Albus was so sweet and when I told my sister about the shape of the one she made for Sirius she thought it was sweet too so we both agree that he is super cute as a child but it is too bad he has to go though the next full moon as a four year old but lucky he has Sirius there to look after him and you are right when you said about him being a four year old might help him opening up a bit more and learn how much the people around him care for him because as a child I find you have a hard time keeping your feelings to youself so it might help him alot.

Please update soon and I will review again as always.

Till Next Time
Tia Thalita chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
Great fic...

Please, update soon
Narumi no Kitsune chapter 2 . 1/1/2011
This was also a great idea!I've definitely never read a fanfic where Remus was made younger. He's so cute! I think it's adorable how he can't pronounce some words. Please update soon!Great job!
Chloe chapter 2 . 12/30/2010
no no no no you can't end it there ! you've made it too good love it ! keep on going please !