Reviews for Longing
LOLReaderXD chapter 1 . 4/4
HAHAHHAHAHA*falls on the ground*[Sister:Oh gawd she at it again mom]I absoulutely love short stories that trick the reader,but this defiantly took the carrot cake XD Great jobYou had defiantly got me there XD
Avita Life chapter 1 . 3/13
Please continue with this story
serima chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
When I first read this last year, I was rolling on the floor with laughter when I got to the end. Now, as I re-read it...it's still really funny! I knew what was happening, but still Elliot's reaction at the end, priceless!
Kiri-Kay chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
*twitch* you- I thought- Elliot- & Alice- You- *twitch twitch* That. . . was evil. I was hell bent on seeing Elliot actually defy Blood in seeing Alice & you made it about carrots. That is just evil.
Alexus.Uzumaki chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
At the end I totally anime fellfacepalm combo XD lmfao
the butt-loving cynic chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
LOL! Elliot's carrot withdrawal made me giggle so hard my cat got scared and ran away from my chair.

This was cute but sad...I think Elliot and Alice are a good match. Much better than Alice and Blood, that is. -_-

I love your writing! You're definitely one of my idols now.
littlekittyMomo chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
How lovely written! And you really tricked me because I seriously thought that it was Alice at the very beginning)

Awesome!
Onion Bay chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
its so cute and the writing style is so detailed and i can almost imagine Elliot longing for his beloved carrot dish. i wish to read more of ur stories!
nebhat04 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Awww poor Elliot :P But he should appreciate Alice a little bit more not just the carrot cake :P It was a really cute story :D
EarthRiddle chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Now this is clever. I genuinely thought the story meant Alice in the beginning. Then I read further and realized he meant carrot cake. Brilliant! :D
Ink'n'Echo chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
LOL that's such a tease XD Poor Alice would have to rival with carrot-dishes for his love! XD Awesome!
Pasty face chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Awwwww! Poor Elliot, great story Raphi, keep it up!
Spicy Diamond chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
*snicker* Carrot/Elliot/Alice love triangle... Very cute. I like it! Well done!
Rurri chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Duh lol XD Poor Elliot, having to go with out carrots. xp And Blood is such a meanie head, depriving him of his orange sweets. lol. Awsome fic.