Reviews for Noriko: The Beginning
Sorry I updated and fixed my ideas

I have suggestions for story than I have suggestion on what the rest of tails she gains should be and I think it would be cool if she had more than 10 tails. Also I think tailed beast and kitsunes should be immortal and unkillable and that zabuza and haku no all about the 9 tailed and that nauto can give immortality and gives it to those she cares about and is killable until she gets all of her tails and I think that after the chunining exams, she always stay in her kitsune form. Also I think that the nine tails shouldn't lose her tails and goes free after naruto has all her tail and even stays with naruto for all eternity and I also think that there should a sequal and be 10 thousand years time skips were new generation face a threat that could destroy the world and new adventure, also I think nauto, the nine tails and those she made immortal should play a big part in the sequel.

Also I think it would be cool if tsuande removed all the scar when they retrieve her to be hokage, also I think the sarutobi should live just step down

Tail 6: Should be Nature, Plants and Animals

Tail 21: Should be Destruction

Tail 22: Should be Space

Tail 23: Should be Time

Tail 24: Should be Reality
Also if you continue the origanal story than I have suggestion on what the rest of tails she gains should be and I think it would be cool if had more than 10 tails. Also I think tailed beast and kitsunes should be immortal and unkillable and that zabuza and haku no all about the 9 tailed and that nauto can give immortality and is killable until she gets all of her tails and I think that after the chunining exams, she always stay in her kitsune form. Also I think that the nine tails dosen't lose her tails and goes free after naruto has all her tail and even stays with naruto for all eternity and I also think that there should a sequal and A be 10 thousand years time skips were new generation face a threat that could destroy the world and new adventure, also I think nauto, the nine tails and those she made immortal play a big part in the sequel.

Tail 6: Sould be Lava and Wood

Tail 13: Should be Matter and Energy

Tail 14: Should be Space and Time

Tail 15: Should be Magic and Illusions

Tail 16: Should be chakra and Humaity
I don't like the rewritte it's born and doesn't keep me intested lit the original story, so if can please start the original again or let some one adopt it.

P.S plus I love all the pounding action and surprises and that she not coddled or a gufy idiot. Also I think you shoud shange it so that her team, sensi and the shinobi now all about stuff that has happed with the nine tale foxe, also I love the fact that she can make new Justus and when they meet tsunade I think she should have all her scars healed by tsunade
Look I love you. You are an amazing author an I would do anything for you. But you have to update man! Come on! Its been years! I love this story dearly and i would pay to see the end of it! Pleeaaasee continue this story! Te rewrite is good but I think it is best if you finish the original first. Again, please! Im not trying to pressure you but at least say something like "im sorry but im not writting anymore" or "I have been very busy and it will take while for me to update again" Anything! If you are updating I will wait. But please don't make me wait for nothing.
WHYYY? WHY DID YOU HAVE TO RUIN THIS GOOD PLOT!
I can accept that your OC is replacing Naruto in all of his blondness glory and for Heaven's sake, no one can use theraphy-no-jutsu slash talk-no-jutsu as best as Naruto
I can accept that she became Kurama's heir in all of his awesomeness and fluffyiness. And the fact that she manage to gain a low Anbu strength in the same year that she found out about Kurama.
But dammit I can only accept so much until you have to make FAHKING SHIKAMARU AND FAHKING DUCKBUTT slash SASUKE FALL FOR HER GODDAMNIT!

AND THE FACT THAT IT WAS ALL GOING SO WELL, UNTIL YOU RUIN SUCH BEAUTIFUL WRITING! WHY?

FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE, WHY?!
JASHINDAMNIT! EXPLAIN YOURSELF!

I can't even read this anymore...
God.

This like like the ultimatum of EVERY Naruto Fanfiction. Go fahkinh delete or remake this abomination. I'm begging you.
ScbaStv chapter 19 . 10/19/2014
Incredible story. I'm sorry to see it completed here, but am certainly excited to pick up the rewrite (as soon as it gets a little bit farther along in length). I don't think I've seen a scenario where the Forest of Death/the central tower acted as the home. I was really impressed with the description and the detail put into the layout of different floors contained within.
Maa Maa chapter 12 . 10/18/2014
Noriko can make at least 300 clones, not 50
Midoriori chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Is naruto dead in this story? I don't know if that 'harsh laugh' meant the boy died.
narukouzumaki chapter 5 . 9/28/2014
THIS STORY IS GREAT KEEP DOING WHAT YA DOING
rylee chapter 3 . 9/9/2014
this is so so good you should make her sarcastic you don't have to I'm sorry if I've angered you I'm only 11 so yeah love it so far though
Meeeee chapter 19 . 7/9/2014
I. LOVE. THIS. SO. FREAKING. MUCH.
I've read a TON of female naruto fanfics before, but this is, by far, the best. Im normally to lazy to write reviews, because it seems troublesome, as shikamaru would say, but I love this so much its out of the question for me to not write one. You're such a talented writer. I love how noriko is OOC but in a way that makes sense. Im terribly happy with her personality and back story. I would be EXTREMELY happy if you updated soon, if its no trouble to you, of course. Your stories are very realistic and your writing style is mature, which I LOVE LOVE LOVE. I think the plot is great, and I'm eagerly anticipating the new chapters.
I can't imagine that you would ever get bad reviews on this story. I'm utterly in love. I wish this was a novel of some sort, so I could continue reading what happens after you complete it.
I would very much appreciate it if you told me how many chapters there'll be once its completed.
I just think you're lovely, your writing is lovely, and I want to thank you for writing this story. Please continue writing it.
Thank you for your time.
Daigeo chapter 18 . 3/30/2014
Please write the rest soon was captivated and read the whole the thing till last chapter please update soon :}
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
I read your entire story from one to nineteen and even your rewrite, please continue them.
elyon777 chapter 5 . 11/8/2013
I am in love with you right now and totally addicted to your story
Chris674241 chapter 19 . 11/6/2013
I like the story! Wish there was a sequel.