Reviews for Doubt
staircase chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
I would gladly read an entire novel about this
LinkLover123 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Aww I feel sad even though it was such a satisfying ending...
Elizabeth Culmer chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I really liked this story; thank you for writing and sharing it.
Ka chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
This is awesome.
Bookwrm389 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Wow, I love this story! I was a little hesitant since it said Modern Hyrule, and I can't imagine Hyrule with cars and such, but I really enjoyed the focus on the sages and their obsession with tradition to the point that the young reincarnations of Zelda, Link and Ganondorf are forced to play along like puppets...I felt so bad for those Gerudo boys who were being assassinated before they even did anything wrong :(

But the ending was worth the read! The final line where the Triforce of Wisdom finally comes to Zelda only AFTER she begins to take control as a ruler was genius :) I smiled so much when Link came in and Zelda decided she wasn't going to let him be trapped in the cycle of fate alongside her. It makes me wonder sometimes when it will ever end for those two...Skyward Sword made me ponder that too, whether they're doomed to keep repeating history or if they can find away to escape and just have their lives with each other...

Anyway, great story! Looks like it's time for the sages to take a backseat and let the younger generation have the wheel (hehe, literally once Zelda gets that license!)
Celelorien chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Wow, that was really quite amazing! It's interesting to think of a modern Hyrule and modern life for Zelda. It's also quite poignant, the way she forgets her parents and cannot even know her birth name. I like how it's her turn to save Link, also - not from Ganondorf or any kind of evil, but from this awful institution of tradition. The Triforce awakening at the end was the perfect touch. All in all, definitely fantastic.
iwantyourovaries chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
A truly amazing story. I love your take on the LOZ fandom and the entire universe!
Fabulist chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I really like this story. Here are some things I like.

-How well you describe her loneliness

-The description of the slaying of the male children

-How it does make the sages seem like morons

-but then, they're maybe not really morons because her hand does glow

-How at first I was like "No, you can't stop there, I wanna hear about her making out with Link!" but then I realized that that may not be Link. That it's a consistent story over and over with slightly different people, and that's kind of the point.

-They should still make out, though.
Reader chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
You are very talented, I can't help but suggest that you write more for the LOZ fandom, this really made me think and you do very well with your tangled stories. Just somthing for you're consideration
Invisible-chan chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Wonderful story! I absolutely love it. Your characterization of the modern Princess is excellent. I love the way she develops her wisdom. She isn't instantaneously wise, as she is expecting, but grows into it. I love the explanation of the Gerudo's situation. I don't really know what to say, that hasn't been said already, but great job.
Myrrn chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Excellent story. Short but moving, and the ending was just perfect.
Floydsir chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I don't really know how to review this story except to say that this is exactly what a story should be. You built up an intriguing version of Hyrule and the Princess in the concise and elegant way that a short story is supposed to and then you ended it in a thought-provoking way. I really enjoyed this story and it is definitely one of the best short stories I have ever read.
lest-horror-it-brings chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I've been out of the Zelda fandom for years, but still find it drawing me back every so often. Found your fic via a rec for your Tangled fic, and thought I might read this one too. I do love it when people tackle the different incarnations, especially when they add different quirks that make it clear that this incarnation isn't the incarnation before, or the one before that. I liked that Zelda questioned things in this because it made me question them as well, I never thought of how Hyrile might kill off any Gerudo males even if there was no inclination that they may become an evil Ganondorf. It just presents things in a different light, and I liked that.
Wittgen chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
A cute little story. It makes me think that baffling and unnecessary anachronisms are really your Achilles's heel.
TheUglyBardOfLyra'sOxford chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
What is there to say? What can I say about this?

It's a work of art; incredible, moving, powerful, astounding, glorious, amazing, subtle, beautiful, a million things. To be able to write like this! It's...

Insightful, as well. I really have never thought of the Sages as malovolent or uncaring, but in this they are quite realisticly portrayed as such. This Zelda is a well-thought out character, and I cannot shake the feeling that that Hero would have been a great one.

Thanks for posting!