Reviews for Lost in Translation
franny93 chapter 19 . 8/6/2012
thats one of the best collection of fanfics Ive read so far :D I love the idea of the words from foreign languages that mean things which have no translation ) its awesome how they still describe sth everybody knows
too bad the last chapter and the list of the words are missing (
Carmen the First chapter 19 . 8/21/2011
These were all collectively breathtaking, but some of them even more so. Amazing job.
HalfwayFlawless chapter 19 . 7/28/2011
These are all so brilliant and I love reading each one! This last one was especially witty. This story has been such a delight to read so far! Can't wait for the next one!
Ocean-Eyed Angel chapter 19 . 7/25/2011
I really loved all these stories, and especially the concept you used with the words in other languages, and how a really beautiful meaning can indeed get lost in translation. Amazing :)
Francesca Monterone chapter 19 . 7/24/2011
Great story! It's a wonderful idea, using all those words as story prompts. I once read that English was the language with the largest vocabulary of all known human language. Isn't it interesting that nevertheless, there are words that cannot be translated into English?
Li'l Yahiko chapter 19 . 7/17/2011
Of course Arthur would just love the chance to hurt people on his birthday. XD
Sheady 16 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I hate needles and am not thrilled with you for the first one. 'Tis good though. Have a nice day.
bat-hawk chapter 19 . 7/7/2011
Aw, boys. I love how Arthur is just like, nope, we are going to live, so you are not going to give me a deathbed confession. It is very Arthur of him:) Also, this word is really awesome.
Evie Specter chapter 19 . 7/6/2011
ButtButtDoodle chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
This is such a clever idea, using the words as the prompt of the story! And by Jove, can you write a story! Loved all these little ficlets and drabbles, and the fact that you're still updating tickles me silly! Keep up the wonderful writing dear!:)
azure feathers chapter 19 . 7/5/2011
Oh man. Dialogue in the midst of action always makes me all jumpy. I love it.

One more to go. Enjoy your inbox full of reviews from me. xD Sorry I couldn't find more to critique; somehow, you're just that good. How unfair is that?
azure feathers chapter 18 . 7/5/2011
What a funny little word. xD

Everything you write makes me imagine. I picture each action perfectly. Why is that?
azure feathers chapter 17 . 7/5/2011
Lol, wait, what? Threw me for a loop. Nice. xD I suppose that was the intention.
azure feathers chapter 16 . 7/5/2011
They're so short but say so much. God. I read and write short things, but rarely do they make me think like your short things do. I:
azure feathers chapter 15 . 7/5/2011
All the little things are what make it... gosh, what a good story. I'm jelly.