Reviews for In Thy Memory
I cried while reading this. I still am. After I read this I silently screamed in fury and sadness "THAT NOT THE FUCKING REUNION". Thank you for that painfully beautiful chapter/one shot.
Mag3.14159 chapter 1 . 3/31
I got heartaches while reading this. I could literally feel it clenching every now and then. Is it good for my health? Probably not. Was this beautifully written? YES YES YES A MILLION YESES.
BabyBlueEyes23 chapter 1 . 3/27
OH MY ODS the feels Like I'm done. When you were describing Percy as this new Roman ultimate warrior…And then all the angst…And "dreams to big, and holds on to tight." And then the argument and there is somewhere to start now…My gods I loved this so so so much. God damn it why couldn't this happen!
TBH My favorite peace of this work is this cocky arrogant Amnesia Percy, Like it makes complete sense. Because he still has Percy's awing skill, but is void of the humbling back story…
Ok so this is like a super old peace, and you probs won't even read this.
But legit I wish you had written SoN and the entirety of the HoO series TBH
FoggyNights.p2 chapter 1 . 1/17
This was absolutely fantastic! I loved how you wrote Annabeth, it's exactly how I want her character to be captured in the stories I read. I don't know but when I read your story, her character just felt...right. It didn't feel like her thing of wanting permanence in percy was forced, it felt like a necessity and the way you wrote, it just...all flowed together wonderfully. I especially liked how she wouldn't let the romans take her dignity even though they took everything else away from her. Comes to show how pure her love for Percy is
And the fact that although her pride is her fatal flaw, it can act as a saving grace as well. Its the only thing that isn't allowing her to completely fall into despair.
Well, I think that's all the gushing I'll do over your character portrayals haha. Overall, this was an immensly pleasant read. You're brilliant! Incase you read this review, keep it up and good luck for the future! :)
Applesnapp chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
Well I sobbed.
that damn girl chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
Please you have to make this another chapter you have to
fanficchica123 chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Oh the tears won't stop! Awesome story! Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
ahhhh! so good.
Percabeth24 chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
Please just write a couple of more chapters to this it's really good! I want to know how he remembers everything!
impulsive8D chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I know I'm saying all this after reading SON and MOA but truly,this story had me in tears.I felt like Percy was saying all this to me and...I'm getting all choked off to you and your writing skills.
Kristy chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Um, i think it was a good STORY, but it certainly was somewhat OOC.
trinlyful chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
i actually started crying.. no joke, so heart warming and touching.
Anne chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I cried while reading this. You're a great writer, keep up the good work :)
anonof5puns chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
*Tears of aww, that-was-so-sweet-ness*

That's all I have to say, really.
Ratatouille