Reviews for Kaleidoscope Hearts
blueq chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
ahh this is so good! how does it not have more reviews? really love your style, you should write more!
Mathiilde3 chapter 1 . 12/24/2010
This was really really cute, and I really enjoyed reading it. It was such a nice moment between these two lovely people, and you wrote it beautifully! Loved it!
AR4550 chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
This was so lovely. Charming, sweet, hot, lyrical, and such a great relationship vignette. You write very well!
allmyinhibitions chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
beautiful story ) loved it!
auggy1984 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
awwwww
AClove20 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Very beautiful!

I loved it!
Alex chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
That was absolutely wonderful. I LOVED it! :D
DarXe chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Loved how Arizona shared the memory of seeing Callie helping the little boy to get her listen.
bohemianBOOMAN chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
This was unbelievable. Thatis some of the best smut I have ever read, and the other parts were just adorable. :3 Great characterization.
havesomecake chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
I'm in love with this. The way you've written the dialogue and the descriptions is great. I thought it was interesting that you used "like" vs. "love" in describing how Callie and Arizona each feel about the other's peculiarities. It's great that while they are in love each other, they also genuinely like and respect one another for who they are...which is important in a relationship. This was fantastic. :)
playgroundarizona chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
So brilliantly written! The word choices; the way you captured their personalities; the flow; it was perfect. :]

it was intriguing that the characters used the word, "like" rather than "love" when decribing each quality/quirk the other possesses. It worked out well. Kinda like, they like those qualities individually, but when combined, it's love. Ya know? Ahh..it's late. It made sense in my head.

But yea, amazing job! Hope to read more of your stuff. :]
funkyshaz57 chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Loved loved loved it! It was incredibly fantastic loving and sexy not quite hot but a nice sexy loving fic! It was awesome!

The only thing that I wouldn't say annoyed me but intrigued me was the few times that you had Callie describe Arizona or Arizona described Callie the word 'liked' was used and I thought it would have been more appropriate to say Loved...then at the end she said I love you and I wondered if that was the first time or was it just the way you wrote it?

But aside from that little nit picky bit I thought it was excellent and I would love to read anything more you wrote like this about these two!