Reviews for Cruel Manipulations
Convenient Alias chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
I love everyone being super protective of Kurt here. Good fill for the prompt, too.
StrainAsylum chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
I wish this had happened. No one ever stepped up to stop the bullying until right before Kurt left (and I was afraid he'd end up with a suicide attempt or get beat up, though Kurt's too strong and responsible). The bullying just "magically" stopped when Blaine came in...Glee performances were magically cool then, too. /snort. Anyway, good story.
gypsymooneysgirl7733 chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Before you wrote Sam my first thought was it was Blaine .
dd chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
I really don't understand the story here can u write a prequel or something if u hadn't?
pollo chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Nice fic. Although, it's hard to imagine Sam being this cruel considering he never cared about Kurt sexuality in the canon.

Either way, I like that you put the strength of friendship the Gleeks have for each other.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Chaos ensued.

I just got the most amazing mental images. Like everybody screaming at him at once:
"OHMIGOD KURT!-"
"GOD ARE YOU OKAY?!-"
"HE KICKED YOU?!-"
"THAT LYING SONOFA-"
"NOOOO! NOT YOU DOLFIN!"
Etcetera etcetera etcetera.
And as soon as they start, I just see Kurt doing a little:
"Ohhhhhhmigod." like in the TOTS! Scene.

My life is complete :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
You think I don't?" Finn replied "Kurt's my almost-step-brother. But if you kill Sam, you go to jail and Burt doesn't get to go after him with a chainsaw. This way's easier and we get in less trouble.

Yesss! Totally awesome images right there!

He should get a medal!

Oh sue... Its amazing how I can go from hating you to loving you like family...

And by far the most touching was Kurt crying in Mikes arms. I love how its so brotherly, like no one mess with ma dance partner, you know? I LOVE this fic! Although... I'm not sure how I'm going to look at Sam without screaming from now on...
MusicalEscape chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
HAPPY ENDING!

Oh Sam, I never would've suspected...

GO SUE! :D
Cheyenne chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
I just suddenly got a vision and I think you should have like Karofsky go beat the crap out of Sam now. You don't have to but I think that would be interesting to read about.
Lady Babette chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I really loved this. Sam was the perfect bad guy. I love when Puck comes to the rescue and Finn too. Oh, and Artie rolling over Sam's toes was awesome. I love Mike and Arties and the girls surrounding Kurt. I love that Sue was totally outraged. I love that you let this change things and mostly that Kurt is wise enough to be hesitant. That makes it so much more real. Loved Finn apologising. By the way did I mention I love this story. It's like a favorite, favorite. I just know I'm going to read this one over and over. It's a make me smile story. I really loved this. Love Santana and that doesn't happen very much. I think this is the second time in a story. Brittany was too cute. Oh. Big thing. Loved, loved that you used Artie's POV. I just loved that. It was awesome. You really don't get much of him in most of the group stories. So that was just awesomeness to the tenth power. Now that I've gushed to the point that I sound like a total fangirl I'll just say it one more time. I LOVED this story. Thank you so very, very much for sharing it. ~~~Lady B.
Stardust585 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Hey:) I've just noticed you write for Glee, too! And so well! I really this piece, and this was one challenging prompt to write, and you did it so well! I liked the flow and Sam as the bad guy was beliveable the way you wrote it, and everyone was in character, so an A from me!

Not that I'm not biased here, but of course I loved the end Furt scene best of all - it was sweet and totally adorable!

Plus, I loved the image of Burt going after Sam with a chainsaw - a big lol there!

So, congrats on your break-out in the Glee fandom, I really loved this and hope to read more Glee from you!
Kindre Turnany chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
I love stories where the bullies get punched in the end. This is even better because he gets punched fairly near the beginning. :)
the darkness revealed chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Aw, I love it when the club gets all protective!
breezyyy chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
really enjoyable story! i liked it a lot!
AdamPascalFan chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
So I saw the prompt and I love your response to this! The only and I do mean only thing that I would add to it if I had written is it Matt transferrs back reclaiming his rightful spot. otherwise...it's like you invaded my brain!