Reviews for Sinefield
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
YOU SUCK!YOU SUCK!YOU SUCK!YOU SUCK!YOU SUCK!YOU SUCK!YOU SUCK!YOU SUCK!YOU SUCK!YOU SUCK!YOU SUCK!YOU SUCK!YOU SUCK!YOU SUCK!YOU SUCK!YOU SUCK!YOU SUCK!YOU SUCK!YOU SUCK!YOU SUCK!YOU SUCK!YOU SUCK!YOU SUCK!YOU SUCK!YOU SUCK!YOU SUCK!YOU SUCK!YOU SUCK!YOU SUCK!YOU SUCK!YOU SUCK!YOU SUCK!YOU SUCK!YOU SUCK!YOU SUCK!YOU SUCK!YOU SUCK!YOU SUCK!YOU SUCK!YOU SUCK!YOU SUCK!YOU SUCK!YOU SUCK!YOU SUCK!YOU SUCK!YOU SUCK!YOU SUCK!YOU SUCK!YOU SUCK!YOU SUCK!YOU SUCK!YOU SUCK!YOU SUCK!YOU SUCK!YOU SUCK!
Chibi Nagisa Sakura chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Please just stop writing -.-
MissNemisisFace chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Oh my God, this is the best story on the site! Make more, please!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Good
maxico chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
That was so godawful it was hilarious!
Nameanonymous chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
this is a masterpiece
Greg chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
PUr e jenius.
CAKE chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
YOU FuCKING DEGENERATE Lern 2 Speel rights.!
Marie chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Wow. I am dating ham? Its called spellcheck or a beta. In the very near future, please use one.
Hair Like Starlight chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
One word: Bullshit.
chuggo chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
smokey...
gigi chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
This was the worst grammar I've ever read... but you've got a good...plot?
Travers Eubank chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
i think i maybe understood?it seems so incredibly racist and foolish that it is hilarious, the most undereducated but most entertaining thing ive read in a while
Blaggle Foot chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
excellent work brol
iloveromance chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Okay... First of all, this story is just... well definitely something that could occur on Seinfeld, but I would hope that they would tackle the issue of race in a different manner. I know they have done some controversial things but what we have here could be considered racist. I hate to criticize, but the story made no sense. The sentences are all jumbled together and there are a lot of typos. If you are going to write a story like this, you need to explain why she decided to go out with someone of a different race and maybe have her worry about what Kramer, Jerry and George would think, as well as her friends. Definitely has potential, but the way it's written here is just begging for someone to be offended by it.