Reviews for Monster Within
Sailor Pandabear chapter 20 . 10/4/2014
interesting au.
Killer-Kaneki chapter 20 . 11/2/2013
Good story but it would have bin better if u had orihime die
MidnightEden234 chapter 10 . 3/11/2013
Ooooh! They've got wings? :D *hearts*
Also, I swear to god, if Orihime falls in love with Darichi or Ichigo, I'm gonna puke.
MidnightEden234 chapter 9 . 3/11/2013
Woo! Go Zangetsu!
MidnightEden234 chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
I love that Darichi is helping Ichigo, rather than being the evil thing trying to take over. And I'm super happy that Ichigo is fine with having a dark side! :D
MidnightEden234 chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
Darichi, that's a really clever name! _
MidnightEden234 chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
I love how Kisuke the bad guy in this! XD
Akira Namikaze chapter 11 . 7/12/2012
OMG Kisuke I am going to get Akira to kill you in one of my stories for this (ANGRY FACE at Urahara) good story mate :)
Cullendaughter45 chapter 20 . 8/9/2011
Cause I'm too lazy to log in..I enjoyed very moment of this fanfic, and I hope you continue writing this well. Out of curiosity, which site did you use to translate the English to Japanese?
shdaowkid45 chapter 20 . 6/6/2011
wow, that was a pretty amazing story. im definitly adding this to my favorits!
Gintama8 chapter 6 . 5/30/2011
awesome
Diabolical Shadow chapter 20 . 5/11/2011
TERRIFIC STORY! Now what would be really great is a second story with his kid(s). now thats just my opinion but im sure some others would agree
raae chapter 20 . 1/22/2011
wow the ending is beautiful! I am so glad you finished this fic, and am so happy you used my ideas! thanks a ton, and continue writing :)

raae
Mz Valkyrie chapter 20 . 1/22/2011
It's done :D.

* cries *.

So beautiful, I loved every moment of it.

Also, was this based off anything? Like a crossover? Just wondering?
Mz Valkyrie chapter 19 . 1/18/2011
Oh, I'm so sorry I forgot about your last update! Looks like I'll be reviewing both chapters then in this review. 'Haven't been on FF much lately. God, I just loved the scene where Masaki appeared talking to Ichigo and Darichi, it was such a nice start to an ending/final chapter.

I really can't wait for your next chapter but, :( it's the last one. Oh well, it's been really fun reading this, you've sure kept me entertained.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »