Reviews for Broken: Entertaining Angels
CatBru chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I have intrigue!

Why is she there? Is she the she I think she is, or is she another she altogether? There is an age difference in reverse! Why is Jean-Luc there? How utterly adorable is young Remy? How did 'Rose' feel about the gloves? What sort of awesome twists and turns will there be?
Lucia de'Medici chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I love little slices of Remy's youth!

Nice prelude, girlie. Gonna offer up the rest soonish? I'm sucker for the Guilds, doncha know. ;)
Merr2 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
It's amazing how adding just two names changed this whole thing.

I want to know more. I want to drown myself in this arc and swim around and breathe it in. I want to know how things got so strange and warped.

I'm hoping very strongly for a continuation, or a prequel to this.

I like the tangled feeling this has, and the thought that no matter what—Rogue (Rose) and Gambit (Remy) can still have a connection.
Tempest S chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
I'm not really sure what to make of this story. After reading the summary and the story I'm confused.
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
Whoa, now Rems is younger dan Roguey? Dat IS twisted!
Lucky's Girl chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Hi,

You always seem to aim to suprise, or you are just good at it. I am curious, what is this very odd story arc. A bayou talkign Rogue, a cute kid like Remy, the infamous Jean-Luc LeBeau, and all housed in a nice little dinner, that really never truly tells a tale! Hahaha, good work. I am a bit curious, if not a little cautious. Ha, hope to see more! Thanks!

~Paige

P.S REMY IS SUCH A CUTE KID!
lucy the divaqueen chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
Now I'm curious as to what this twisted story arc is...