Reviews for Of Betting Pools and Revelations
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
So cute! I love that everybody realized that Sirius had a massive crush on Remus except for them. :) And that was a total Sirius way to confess his love!
Crave Kashmir chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
This is, I think, the best non-smutty Sirius/Remus story I've ever read. Seriously, it's wonderfully written. I was hooked from the first scene and it only got better. I wish it was longer! I love it!
Kitten in the Shadows chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
This is such a cute story! My whole family is mad at me for laughing so hard while they were watching a movie :)

This story is adorable! I love it!
Yamanvie chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
Bwahaha! Just loved it. Too good.
Krysler chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Hilarious!
porcelain Hell chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Love this! LOLXD
AsianTwinkiesFTW chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
I bruised myself as I collapsed in my chair laughing.

Totally worth it.

fav
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Oh my goodness! this is just amazing! this is so adorable,love the ideas and the events!
lifeandtimesofabrokensoul chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
That was brilliant! I had a smile on my face the entire time I was reading it. You captured everyones characters so perfectly, especially Lily and Sirius. I love how pretty much everyone l knew before Sirius and Remus did. Betting pool priceless.
lizardandtheitcarlos23 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
awww good for James hehe he was so random outta nowhere he said hey i won the betting pool!
CocoaHeaven chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Oh wow, that must be the most awkward love-confession ever... Very Sirius-like one. XD

I loved the story, I quite resently stumbled upon this pairing and I have to say that this fic was one of the best I have read so far. So thank you!
OnAndOnAndOn chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Naw :) not the most orthodox proposal but pretty cute all the same :D I loved it!
Lucky Dragon Smile chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
AWESOME! :D It's 6am and I sat up and read this whole fic. I was like when I read a really really good one, I'll go to bed. This fic was pure awesomeness! It was funny, adorable, and you did all the characters perfectly! Remus and Sirius are totally made for each other. You described them so good! Like I would have totally ran up to Sirius or Remus and been like "I wanna snog you every minute of every hour!" and then run and hide in Moaning Myrtle's bathroom. Much like Ron when he tried to ask out Fluer for the Yule ball. lol!

LOVED IT! :)So going in my favs!
Trebla chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
OH MY GOD. i'm STILL laughing...XD

i'm not sure if i can stop. "I want to snog you and shag you and do all sorts of gay things to you!" as Ron would say, bloody brilliant.
pixifairyangel chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
aww so cute! lol.. it was a really good story!