Reviews for A New Life
Team1DUnionJcat chapter 19 . 3/22/2013
Amazing story! I love it! :D
Juice'sPeachy chapter 14 . 10/15/2012
nice. she knows cars..german ones at that, not afraid of other bitches, on the same level as the guys, shit can i marry her? haha jk jk great story though, i like ariel better than milla :) keep em comin
Juice'sPeachy chapter 2 . 10/15/2012
I like this so far :) the tomboy personality is hot.
sons-of-anarchy-rocks chapter 19 . 9/26/2012
cant wait for the rest!
kuschelirmel chapter 19 . 5/28/2012
Great story! Love your writing style (though sometimes I would've loved some more backstory, for example when Happy offers to do her crow it's pretty much the first time he gets airtime and her thoughts have to fil a lot in). I love how you manage to make her both excited about neing part of something and still not blind to the reality of violence this life entails. I'll be reading everything in the Ari series I can get my hands on. Thank you!
ms.mtc chapter 19 . 8/17/2011
Good story! I'm happy it was a Juice story haven't run into these often. I really liked Ariel she has a kick ass personality!
Superdani4Ever chapter 19 . 1/28/2011
YAY!so i'm almost cathcing up!

She was the mother I'd always dreamed of-that's nice to know :)

she thinks the same thing I do about Wendy

I don't like Angel language either,it's always so confusing

come on,a truce would be nice!

he saved his real smiles for his brothers-lol,yeah

what was better than the procreative act?-LMAO!

I want you to come home Ari-oh pappa Singer :(
Superdani4Ever chapter 18 . 1/28/2011
just feel like being a girl today-she's very feminine to me

you're gonna give me a damn god complex-ohhhhh yeah

I was going to officially be an Old Lady, so I had to act like it-I'm so happy for them!

you needed to let those ghosts rest-I'm not so sure if "ghost" is the correct term,lol! ;)

I could see myself being her friend and it took a lot of time and effort for someone to reach that plateau-I imagine

that little peculiarity had pissed Zachariah off to no end-LMAO!liek he deserved it

maybe,Ari and Juices baby?i'm confused

"You know it's only you for me, right?"-awww,so cute!

sorry for my delay
Yammy1983 chapter 19 . 1/22/2011
loved this story and can't wait for your one-shot and a sequel :-)
limarieca chapter 18 . 1/20/2011
Thank you so much for keeping up with the story. Awesome to hear Sam will be in the one shot. I am so conflicted I love Juice and Sam can't wait to read what you have in store for them.
Yammy1983 chapter 18 . 1/20/2011
great update!
Superdani4Ever chapter 17 . 1/12/2011
Look in her eyes, there's no one home-hehe,true

How did I get so fucking lucky-aw,cute

Did Jax make you his Old Lady-oh man,agaain?

oh Crowley!

the mourning is over and I'm all yours-YAY!
Yammy1983 chapter 17 . 1/11/2011
great update!
Yammy1983 chapter 16 . 12/30/2010
love your story!
wildviolet76 chapter 16 . 12/29/2010
I am so waiting for Ari to have some fun with Stahl! Boy I was glad with that witch bought it!