Reviews for Adagio of Rocks
danbear chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
write more
shynerdylady chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
Oh noooooooo so long ago did you update this! It's lovely, by the way :) I will hope for the day when you happen-stance-ly come across this and decide to further it's amazingness *hopes hopes hopes*
Wapiti chapter 3 . 5/12/2012
Ahh lovely story and I love this rare pairing. However, sad to see it's discontinued. Still adding to alerts just in case we see more one day.
The Watcher4 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I've been keeping an eye on this one for a while. It cuts off just as the good stuff is starting! Any chance we'll see more? This pairing is (unfortunately) so rare.
pixelatrix chapter 3 . 4/2/2012
I really hope that you are going to continue this story. I love it.
RayneEthelwulf chapter 3 . 1/26/2011
I'm hooked, more soon?
Desrathaus chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
I've always liked Hackett, and I was pleasantly surprised when I found this. The only problem in my mind was how it would work out, but your scenario so far is really believable.
ZaeraDourden chapter 3 . 12/27/2010
Yay! an update!

I really like this story. The pairing is somewhat unusual,but I think it really works. Thanks for updating. I'm curious to see how this plays out.
Wolfox6 chapter 3 . 12/27/2010
Nice...it's always difficult to let go of a subordinate's accusations, especially when they were friends, and Hackett was perfect in this. I continue to enjoy this tale, and look forward to more.

Well done.
SerNature chapter 3 . 12/24/2010
Dia is and extraordinarily powerful Shepard. Her anger, in particular, is just incredibly interesting to see, especially how you write it. I loved the confrontation between Kaidan and Dia (one of my favorite arguments ever, really) and Steven's diffusion of the situation later on was great.

Keep it up. :3 I want moar of these two.
ZaeraDourden chapter 2 . 11/4/2010
I'm curious to see what's going to happen!
Wolfox6 chapter 2 . 10/22/2010
Another well thought out chapter.

Well done.
Tifa-Carbuncle chapter 2 . 10/22/2010
CALLA

You know I can't ever say anything half sensible, so I'm not even going to try anymore. This is just getting better and better. :D You did *beautiful* (as always) with Joker and Miri's convo. The vid from her brother was very nice, too. Made me sad in some ways, because I have brothers, and the youngest I am very fond of/close to.

You are doing so well with this. It might be an 'off-kilter' pairing, but when it's written so well (and you say he looks like Jeremy Irons :p) who can complain? :D
SerNature chapter 2 . 10/22/2010
First: ADSLKADF ASH/JOKER

Second: Your characterization of both Joker and Miri (and Hackett, imo) are spot on.

Third: Daniel is amazing and I am fangirling over him already.

Forth: DAWWWWWW HACKETT. YOU'RE SO CUTE. Omg I love him.

Finally: MOAR.
MyFix chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Finally got around to reading! :) Sorry it took so long!

What an amazing introduction! I can tell this is going to be good! :D