Reviews for High School Daze
Please do a sequel
Bleach, not one piece you imbecile!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/4/2014
Whatever you say but i don't like the character of luna a bit. Too much flirtious and out of controll
wait for your leisure time chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
Good
Ruby chapter 25 . 7/19/2014
Justice is served YES
Ruby chapter 13 . 7/19/2014
Die nnoitora die and burn in hell while beefing tortured forever and ever. MMMMMMMMMWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHAAAAAAA
Ruby chapter 8 . 7/19/2014
Senna is such (beeping beep) for showing up now. Uhh
Artificialwiring chapter 6 . 10/7/2013
(Another sign that ichigo is innocent and unexperienced) HAHAHAH LMAO
Artificialwiring chapter 5 . 10/7/2013
The story is very captivating. I can't stop reading 0-0
bdogrulz chapter 31 . 6/25/2013
ok that was a deacent story but at the end it was 9 years later and RukiRuki 13 i did the math and she would have to had to the kid 17 years old and she didnt have the kid at 21?
Lunatic chapter 31 . 7/26/2012
That was the best bleach story i ever heard but u should have made ichigos and his friends gobs cooler
adamxero chapter 31 . 6/9/2012
Ok awesome story however I don't see why people are bitching about Ichigo losing his V to Yuna it was Rukia's decision to dump him for Kaien her own fault and to be honest he forgave her to quick for my liking.

And the flirting people are saying that Ichigo is doing is wrong, Rukia's eye humping Grimmjow the moment he takes his top off.

Anyway sorry for the rant all on all decent.
zero09q chapter 11 . 3/15/2012
I wish you would of gave her her hard to get attitute and sturbun and cold attitute so it could be more of a challenge because Rukia is not easy to win over even if the man is Kaien and im glad she didnt have sex with him, that just shows that Rukia is better than Ichigo, because she kept her legs close and Ichigo didnt Please continue
JudgedPanda chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
haha, i love your bleach stories!, your one of my favorite authors now D this might be strange to say, but i read your profile to find more bleach stories and YA!MORTAL KOMBAT FAN!
TingBlingKing chapter 11 . 7/31/2011