Reviews for Tension
madaboutalice123 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
I have just reread this (again!). Kind of hoping I would find a sneaky extra chapter! I really like this story, you've got the girls characters just right, and Sasha and the extras too!
I would love to see some more of this story! Or a spoiler?!
Good writing :-) x
Jj chapter 15 . 9/25/2013
Please please please please please please update!
Anon chapter 15 . 9/4/2013
I actually really enjoyed this. Shame it's not complete. Hopefully ul finish it? Pretty please?
DarkMoon2222 chapter 15 . 6/15/2013
OMG please add more soon! that was just epic!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/9/2013
why write 35000 words and not finish it! sorry i just really wanted to know what happens. thanks for the story anyways
jenninthecity chapter 15 . 4/29/2013
I just re-read this story for the millionth time and I'm always struck by how good it is. I do hope you'll find time to continue it (or at least send me what was going to happen!). There aren't many great Payson/Sasha fics out there, so I hope I'll get an alert about this one someday soon!
MIOBI madness chapter 15 . 1/29/2013
I love love love love love this story! Its such a good storyline and ur an amazing writer! Please please please continue this story! If u need help with the storyline you could send me a private message or email me at
Guest chapter 15 . 1/29/2013
Please please please please please please please continue this story! Its such a good storyline and I love it sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooo much! If you need some help eith storylines or anything email me at
Vaitiare chapter 15 . 9/18/2012
I really enjoyed reading this story - and then I saw that you haven't updated it in quite a while! Please do, I know the show has been cancelled but I can't wait to see what will happen next in your story!
InkOgnitO chapter 15 . 8/21/2012
Hey, are you going to finish this story? (",)
JeremyAndJane chapter 15 . 8/4/2012
IS THAT IT? ITS OVER? NOOOOOOOOOO!
rainstormslove chapter 15 . 6/22/2012
Are you ever planning to finish this? I'd love to read the rest of the story. And I secretly hope that Payson forgot to take the pills and is pregnant. Is that bad?
remuslives chapter 15 . 5/4/2012
oh no! i thought this fic was complete, i must have looked at the wrong line. that really sucks. this was so much fun! great lines, great conversations, great sexiness. i'm going to subscribe in the vague hope that you continue. *puppy eyes*
Annie789 chapter 15 . 2/18/2012
Oh, Emily, I continue to think you're so much better in this fic than you were on the show. I find you witty and adorable - which is what I think the writers of the show wanted you to be, but only the fic author has been able to do. In all seriousness, I love this Emily. She's awesome. I totally love her character in this. Her little asides and her snarky thoughts are priceless while feeling like something Emily would think. For example, when she thinks that she always knew someone would hit Lauren, she just always assumed it would be her. I burst out laughing. Four for you, Emily Kmetko! You go, Emily Kmetko!

Also, you won me over on Payson/Sasha. Normally, I don't read Payson/Sasha, because most of it has the Payson/Sasha starting while she's a teenager. (I follow the SVU rule of Fan Fic - if Benson and Stabler would take issue with it, I don't want to read it in fic). The thing I like about this fic is that you present the ship in a more realistic way and I appreciate that Payson's an adult before she gets it on with Sasha. At this point, I could see them starting a romantic relationship. They've both grown. Payson isn't a little girl with stars in her eyes anymore, but an accomplished woman. Sasha feels more like an old friend now than an authority figure she must obey. I could see them meeting up after years apart and getting together they way you portrayed it here. I was able to take them seriously as a couple, and I found myself rooting for them to get together and make it to Happily Ever After. I also loved that, although Payson's grown up, a lot of the quirks that define her character came through loud and clear (ditto with Sasha). Your characters really felt like Payson and Sasha to me.

On that note, I suspect Payson is your favorite character. I appreciate that you write her as a person and not a Sue. You didn't have her win everything at the Olympics, she isn't OMG!PERFECT. She feels like a real person. Even her moment of random violence fits - it comes after she loses her virginity to her former coach and they have a tense moment about it and then Lauren's confession comes right after learning that Ben caught the whole thing on tape. By then, Payson's wound so tightly, the violence made sense. Everything you did with her character made sense and felt right to me. Thank you.

And I continue to love you for characterizing Lauren well. There was a line somewhere in which you talked about how Lauren put the crappy things she did in that place in her mind that existed between denial and self loathing. I felt like that really hit on the character. I also liked that you showed her as multidimensional and that she could be a decent person. You have no idea how much I appreciate that (and not just because she's my favorite, but because I really prize characterization (of course, if this is Payson/Sasha, can Lauren get Max? Because I do love them together. Just saying. ;) Okay, in my happy head-world, she totally gets Max and he's just out of the country on a photo-shoot at the moment)).

This is an amazingly well written story. Everyone's in character, it kept my attention, and it feels like a genuinely realistic AU. Your writing is very strong and I can say far and away this is the best piece of MIOBI fan fiction that I've ever read. I see you haven't updated for about six months, but I'm adding you to my favorites and putting this story on ALERT, because if you ever write more, I want to read it.

Thank you for giving me a truly enjoyable evening with the continuing adventures of my guilty pleasure. I loved every minute of it.
Annie789 chapter 10 . 2/18/2012
Oh, Lauren, when you're in character in fics, you remain my favorite MIOBI girl. Mind-The-Apostrophe, have I told you that I think you're awesome? Because you are. Lauren's little dig at Ben to interrupt the flow of the interview is a favorite. Honestly, despite being a hardcore Lauren/Max shipper, I'm sort of shipping Lauren/Ben after that.

And OMG! ! The laughter. Sasha's shock that there was a male demographic that followed Payson's career. I was in a fit of giggles (for all the right reasons).