Reviews for The Espada's Masquerade
Insanity294 chapter 38 . 3/23
Brilliant
Guest chapter 25 . 12/21/2014
So far you've made halibel into such a gigantic cunt that i don't even want her and tyn to be together. He deserves better then such a bitch
True Kimochi chapter 38 . 7/7/2014
okay so I read this i while back and forgot to review. I absolutely loved it, I even showed my brother and he read it and was of the same opinion. We both went into a state of depression when we got done reading it knowing it was over.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
That. Was. PERFECT.
Guest chapter 32 . 3/28/2014
out of curiosity, Have you considered showing what happens when some idiot attempts to rob the burger world where the espada work? That would be worth reading, in my opinion.
Guest chapter 38 . 3/25/2014
Best fic ever I enjoyed it alot.
Wyle23 chapter 38 . 12/11/2013
Best Bleach fanfic I have ever read. Funniest fanfic I have ever read hands down. I LOVED every single burger world scene with the 4 Espada. You should do a series of one-shots of just them working at Burger World, it would be hilarious. Really hope you make a sequel or something. Loved every bit of this story and laughed very hard many, many times. I absolutely love to read the Espada's interactions at Burger world with each others and the customers and how they screw with the food. It's just so perfect.
MagykjayEmmax chapter 38 . 11/17/2013
Wonderful job with this story! I really liked how you portrayed all the arrancars and stayed true to their character! Going to read Winter War now. _
Cosain chapter 18 . 9/22/2013
LOL the d&d references!
AjaxVibe chapter 38 . 8/16/2013
I really enjoyed this story. You had every emotion in its proper place. If I have to make a comment, since you want constructive criticism, if you are going to do cliff hangers at the end if a chapter, try not to not go to a different scene. Keep it at the same scene. Now I am going to go read your other story. Again good job,

Daniel Acosta
Seville chapter 38 . 7/29/2013
This was a great and fun story to read. I look forward to future works around what happens with the bleach cast. Maybe with Starkk and his girlfriend or something. Just make sure to keep it funny, although you'd probably do that anyway.
Matt chapter 38 . 7/23/2013
So, first off, I'm gonna say that I seriously enjoyed this. I read Anrak's Tale beforehand, so I'll leave a little something about it here, and like another review that I've seen on here, you really have something with these two stories.
Reading this was a chance to know the Espada outside of Los Noches, and while Grimmjow stayed as he was in the main series (mostly, anyway) it was interesting to see how the others changed and how they adapted to living in a world they were once enemies of, and the relationships they built with other characters. I was especially enjoying Grimmjow and Yoruichi's frequent interactions with each other, and how he continuously failed to notice that she was the black cat. Also loving how the four Espada working at Burger World are constantly neglecting the restaurant and its customers, Grimmjow and Tyn specifically.
Speaking of Tyn, I felt that he had more originality to him than Anrak did. By this I mean that I thought Anrak's had a personality that was a little too similar to Ichigo's.
One more thing: I'm hoping that you're planning a sequel for both Anrak's Tale and Espada's Masquerade. I'd like to see how the Espada are dealing with their lives a few years after the story ended, maybe seeing a little something between Grimmjow and Yoruichi, and seeing if the four male Espada have moved away from Burger World, maybe even seeing some developments in Karin as a shinigami. As for Anrak's Tale, I'm getting my hopes up for something involving the manga's current arc, and how Anrak and Nel dealt with the Vandenreich invasion.
Overall; two incredible, and awesomely enjoyable stories that NEED sequels. Brilliant OC's and I'm loving your own twists on the main story. Keep up the good work!
gagiman chapter 38 . 5/26/2013
I like this story, hard to say how it could be improved, considering these are hollows I was surprised they were much more docile than canon. Some scenes felt a touch too long, but for a romance/humour genre I understand.

Hope you keep writing as you are a good author
Trojan Virus chapter 38 . 5/25/2013
Gotta love the Espada.

And really, Tyn is THE best male OC is have seen, well-balanced and adds lots of humor. Great story
aeva elementia chapter 38 . 5/25/2013
This fic was great! Tyn is by far the best OC I've ever read, their homicidal sociopathy kept me howling- and their struggles to adapt gave me some persistent feels ;D
In all, a lovely experience- thanks so much for writing this.