Reviews for The Espada's Masquerade
ZZZ-Boy999 chapter 4 . 6/10
Wow, good chapter!
ZZZ-Boy999 chapter 3 . 6/10
F-king brat. I love this anyway.
ZZZ-Boy999 chapter 2 . 6/10
So, Staark work as the drive through? But i like I still.
ZZZ-Boy999 chapter 1 . 6/10
Wow, Tyn is one heck of troll. Still good though
UlquiorraHitler confirmed?
Fullmetal11791 chapter 38 . 1/23
Just re-read this after re-reading your first one in the series. Awesome story, and yea, Tyn does fit very well. To be honest, he felt like a mix of Starrk and Grimmjaw.

I did like the two aditional chapters you added since the last time I read this, they worked well. Somewhat disappointed that we don't get to see what happens with Starrk and his lady friend, or if anything happens with Orihime and Ulquiorra, but those are just some minor gripes.

Anyway, glad I decided to read this again and definitely looking forward to starting the next part.
Insanity294 chapter 38 . 3/23/2015
Brilliant
Guest chapter 25 . 12/21/2014
So far you've made halibel into such a gigantic cunt that i don't even want her and tyn to be together. He deserves better then such a bitch
True Kimochi chapter 38 . 7/7/2014
okay so I read this i while back and forgot to review. I absolutely loved it, I even showed my brother and he read it and was of the same opinion. We both went into a state of depression when we got done reading it knowing it was over.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
That. Was. PERFECT.
Guest chapter 32 . 3/28/2014
out of curiosity, Have you considered showing what happens when some idiot attempts to rob the burger world where the espada work? That would be worth reading, in my opinion.
Guest chapter 38 . 3/25/2014
Best fic ever I enjoyed it alot.
Wyle23 chapter 38 . 12/11/2013
Best Bleach fanfic I have ever read. Funniest fanfic I have ever read hands down. I LOVED every single burger world scene with the 4 Espada. You should do a series of one-shots of just them working at Burger World, it would be hilarious. Really hope you make a sequel or something. Loved every bit of this story and laughed very hard many, many times. I absolutely love to read the Espada's interactions at Burger world with each others and the customers and how they screw with the food. It's just so perfect.
MagykjayEmmax chapter 38 . 11/17/2013
Wonderful job with this story! I really liked how you portrayed all the arrancars and stayed true to their character! Going to read Winter War now. _
6l4c13m chapter 18 . 9/22/2013