Reviews for Carriage Wheels
rebecca-in-blue chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
You capture both "Nicole" and Henry so well here. A very charming missing scene from the film.
jesham1514 chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
awww,this was perfect.i loved minor flaw...it was Captain Laraunt not ,excellentèe.

jesham1514
DianeB chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Nicely done "scene-we-didn't see." It's this kind of little fic that really helps give the movie more depth. It's not some 41-chapter epic about nothing, it's just a wee scene that adds another layer to what we see on the screen. Well done.
VeronicaD13 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
That was great! I wonder what else may have happened in those little moments we didn't see in the movie... More please?
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
Excellent story and very well written. I would have loved to read a longer storyline.
jocelee chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
so cute! i love how you develop the characters
bkwrm chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
I'm glad your continuing writing "Ever After" stories. I love these little one shots and I really hope you write more. Maybe even a full length story in the future?

BTW, I loved it.
Samantha chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Oh my gosh, I absolutely love this. I was just watching the movie today and decided to check on FF, and this is wonderful! You captured it perfectly!
WickedForGood13 chapter 1 . 10/20/2010
This was wonderful. I've also wondered what went on in the carriage before the "accident." Keep writing :)