Reviews for The Prophecy Book 1:The Aftermath
princessAppleline0011 chapter 7 . 11/29/2014
Please more
MWSeraph chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
This is very interesting. Please update soon!
Iridescent Blue Sky chapter 7 . 3/20/2013
Please update as soon as you have time :)
quinten chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
pretty cool, but question are romeo and juliet gonna have kids
Guest chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
shit
Guest chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
Really good story. Please update soon
HeadOverHeelsInHate chapter 6 . 11/2/2012
Awesome! Really cool! Update soon!
Anonymous chapter 7 . 9/24/2012
Nice story :) well good luck w/ ur college. I'll be waiting for ur next update
GustoKoMahabaYungUsernameKo.KasoDiNaMadagdagan.VON chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Finally, I got to find a sequel. Good STORY! :D Hope you can update soon.
musicoflove chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
NICE WORK! Awesome Romeo x Juliet story! It's wonderful that they resurrected from Escalus and they will make Neo Verona a peaceful place. Good job keep on going!
PhoenyxWarrior chapter 6 . 1/14/2012
*Peeks Out*

Hello, I'm Phoenyx...

I really like the whole idea of your story, but I have to say something about your grammar mistakes. *Hides for a second then peeks again*

Um.. for example, in this chapter, you typed "You're bath is already." What's wrong with this?

Well, one 'You're' is 'You' and 'Are' together, so it's like typing "You are bath is already." Did you mean to type 'your'? Another is the word 'already' if you typed 'already...' then it would've been okay, but you did 'already.' so I think you meant 'all ready'.

Another is 'a mute nude of agreement.' 'nude' means 'naked' and I have no idea what that word is doing there. Did you mean to type 'nod'?

Don't get me wrong, I really like your story, but the things I've pointed out kinda confused me when I read them and it sorta ruined the image in my head.

I hope you fix this and update soon.

~Nyx
ash chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
Keep writing! I thought the anime would have a happy ending! I balled my eyes out when the 2 died! This story is a hero!
Dragonmorph chapter 5 . 9/12/2011
You sir/miss just revived my love for Romeo and Juliet. The idea is amazing and now I wish I thought of that, but you managed to execute the story much better than I ever would. *ahem* I noticed you haven't updated in 5 months D8 I understand school's a pain in the rear, so I'll be patiently waiting for that next chapter :)

-exits room and only a fangirl squeal slashed the silence following afterwords-
Wolf Princess girl chapter 4 . 4/15/2011
This is awesome! I love the idea, can't wait for more!
SashaMonroe chapter 1 . 1/23/2011